Chapter Forty Six

Longest chapter of book:

Mahia was sitting in front of her father while tears were falling out from her eyes.

'Baba, I am getting married again.....' Mahia said while crying then moved her shaky had and got hold of his hand.

'I am sorry Baba... I am not marrying Harris. I am really scared Baba....you are here. I need you Baba....please get well soon.' Mahia said while crying then moved and put her head on his hand.

'I know I was never a best daughter but I can't do injustice to Harris by marrying him. He is great man so he deserve better then me.' Mahia said and sob came out from her mouth.

'Baba, I don't know I am doing right or not. You are in comma and I  am getting married. But you promise me before going into comma so I want to listen to you. You always said to me to marry and now I only want to get married for you. So you will feel better even you are in comma. Doctors said you can hear and listen everything but can't speak or move.....so I think you are listening to me...Baba I need you please come back.' Mahia said while holding his hand then closed her eyes and started crying loudly.
❤️❤️❤️
Mahia,  lock the door. I am going to meet my nephew. So I will be  coming late  in night. Eat your food without me.' Mrs Pariza said and  Mahia nodded  her head in yes then send her off and lock the door. Mrs  Pariza nephew  was here she don't know who he was because he never came to their house.  He moved here for his work so Mrs Pariza  many times went  to met him. He was living alone here. Mrs Pariza many  times told him to  came and live with them but he never listen. Well  Mahia anyway don't  care about him' she thought then walked back inside the room.  She made the food,  then ate it and walk up to her room. Mrs Pariza was  coming late but  anyway she had extra key so they can come herself when  she will be back.  Mahia sat down in the bed then got hold of book from  the side table  when her gaze fell on pictures of men on her table.  Their was about ten  pictures which Mrs Pariza gave her in morning  to choose a groom  for herself. She had agreed to marry and told  everyone about it as well.  Mrs Pariza took the duty to found a suitable  groom for her but she don't  care anyway. She sighed then got hold all  picture and turn them over while now picture's back was facing now. Then she laid back down and opened up her book to  read.

'Adam , Is I am doing right?' She asked while staring in the air  then leaned back  her head and closed her eyes and after a while she was  sleeping. It was  somewhere in the night.

She  was sitting on  bench while looking at empty ground in front of her. She  was sitting  when someone put hand on her eyes and smile spread across  her face. She  stayed there for a while then slowly moved away his hand  from her eyes  and looked up and his face came in her view who was  standing while  smiling looking at her.

'You  was waiting for me.' Adam asked and  she nodded her head in yes while  smiling when he bend and kissed on  his forehead and she closed her eyes.  He moved away and looked at her while holding her from her hand and she  open back her eyes and he was  standing while smiling and she started  smiling as well.

When her eyes  flew open and she looked around and it was her and she was dreaming about him. It  was first time she ever seen him in her dream since she  had came here. She put hand over her heart which was beating rapidly in  her  chest.

'What that dream was about?' Mahia asked from herself worried.

'Why I see Adam in my dream.' Mahia asked herself then loudly sighed.

'What should I do?' She asked again still worried

'I will read Salah e Istikhara , yeah I should read. I should ask Allah  for a help. I should ask from him whether I am doing right while getting married or  not.' Mahia thought then got out from her bed and walked inside the   restroom. She did her Wudhu then came out and stood on Salah mat and started  her Salah.