Chapter Twenty Two

Mr Salah opened the door and entered. Curtains were down on the Windows, no lights were on in the room and there was darkness everywhere. Mr Salah sighed and walked in then turned on the lights. There was ten different Alcohol bottle in front of her while she was sitting on floor Leaning on wall. Mr Salah walked and sat next to her.

'Mahia, what have you made you condition. It have been a week since you came here and have locked yourself in the room.' Mr Salah said and and just sat down on floor next to her but she stayed quite.

'Mahia, there is no point sitting and drinking.' Mr Salah added.

'Dad, I won't be able to live without him, you please talk to him.' Mahia said helplessly and Mr Salah looked at his Daughter.

'Even when I talk to Adam, he always get angry as well, and he already have given his resign letter from his job as well. You two need to talk.' Mr Salah said and she looked at him while tears were flowing from her eyes.

'He said he hate me and disgust with me Dad. You please explain to him It just happen. I really regret it Dad.' Mahia said while Crying whereas Mr Salah looked at her then pulled her on his chest while she hugged him and start crying loudly.

'Dad I am slowly dying without him and it only have been week without him. Dad he is everything to me.' Mahia added while crying and Mr Salah sighed

'I know Mahia but I think it will be best if you talk to him.' Mr Salah said and she moved away then looked at him.

'He have meeting with his new client. I will give you address and you go and meet him.' Mr Salah added

'I am scared.' Mahia said and he sighed

'Don't be, you are only one who can decrease his anger.' Mr Salah said while she thought for a while then nodded her head in yes and he smiled

'Good, now get up and get ready.' Mr Salah said and stood up while she nodded her head in yes

'And Stopped drinking Mahia.' Mr Salah said then walked off while she sighed then stood up from her place.

❤️❤️❤️

Mahia stepped out of the car and came out. She was wearing blue shirt with jeans while driver went away to park the car. She sighed then took in deep breath and walked inside. She had came to cafe where his meeting was about to took place and she hope he will at least listen to her once or even looked at her. She opened the door and walked in then looked around. Then she walked and sat down on Connor table while waiting for him to come because she was half an hour early. He will be here on exact right time, she knew so she sat while waiting for him. Waiter came and she order blank coffee and he walked off whereas came back after a while with coffee. She was sitting while looking at hot coffee and thinking what she will say to him as She was Sorry, give her chance etc when she heard ring indicating someone had come. She looked at door and he entered. She slowly stood up while looking at him as he looked around and then his gaze met with her. And she felt whole world had stopped around her and only thing which was alive was him, Just him. She was looking at him while he intense stared at her then start walking towards her. Her heart jumped happily in her chest because he actually was walking towards her .

'I will say I have miss you a lot like really so much that even words are less to explain it. That last week was like a hell to me.' Mahia thought to herself while he was getting closer to her. He walked right in front her and she smiled

'Adam.' She called out to him when he walked passed her without even looking at her and her heart stopped while shocked stood there. She came back in her senses and looked back while he walked and sat down table behind her where lady mid of her 30s sitting probably his client. He greeted then sat down with as his back was facing her now. She controlled her tears and pain in chest then walked and sat back down on the table.