Chapter Thirty Eight

Mahia walked downstairs while she could hear talking in sitting room. She changed her clothes take head scarf on her head then walked downstairs. Today was Saturday while she slowly opened the door and entered while Mr Salah and Harris look up at her.

'Salam.' She said and they greeted her back while she smile and walk then sat down on the sofa in front of them.

'Dad have you had your breakfast already.' Mahia asked and Mr Salah nodded his head in yes.

'Okay I will be going in Kitchen to eat. I am really hungry.' Mahia said and stood up then walk out. She start making bread and egg for herself while there was silence everywhere and memories start coming back to her.

Flashback:
She walk inside the kitchen and look at him then smile and walk towards him.

'What are you making?' Mahia asked while hugged him from the back and Adam look back at her then away.

'I am making breakfast.' Adam replied and she smile look forward at the egg he was making.

'Bread and egg?' Mahia asked and Adam nodded his head in yes.

'You are so cool Adam. You even Know how to cook.' Mahia said while smiling

'Yeah otherwise I would have be dying with hunger after marriage because my beautiful wife don't know even A about cooking.' Adam said while smiling and she playfully glare at him.

'But I really love you, no body can love you more then me.' Mahia said

'But I can't fulfill my stomach with you love.' Adam said back playfully

'But you can fulfill your life with my love.' Mahia answered back

'Point but Mahia you need to start learn cooking.' Adam said

'But why? You know how to cook.' Mahia said back in her defend

'I know but what will happen if I will not be left by your side. You never know.' Adam said back

'Impossible, I will never let you go anywhere from my life.' Mahia said while tighter her arms around his waist whereas Adam start smiling.

Mahia was stood smiling when she heard footsteps. She look back and it was Harris. He walked and stood next to her.

'I came to get drink for myself.' Harris said and she nodded her head in yes while he took out bottle of drink from fridge. It was nothing new he always come and had food with Mr Salah many times so many times he even made his own food. She was looking at him and so many memories rushed back to her. She still remember when five times she used to made Adam to make coffee for her when he was new to her. She still remember how helpless he used to feel when when she kept annoying him. His annoyed and helpless expression came in her view and she start smiling again. He was even so cute when he was annoyed. She thought while her smile widen when Harris look back at her. He surprised look at her smiling face.

'Rania.' Harris called out to her but she kept smiling

'Rania.' He called out to her loudly this time and she came back in her senses