Chapter Ten - Run

POV: Cammie

I watched the guys as they took their drinks and sat down with me, I wish I had met them under happier circumstances and I wish my parents were here,  they were good looking boys, no men.
"how old are you?" I asked.
"We are twenty" Seb replied
"Can you tell me about, well about you, do you have any family"
"Well, we are twins, and we have three brothers who are triplets, they are 19 and I'm sure you will meet them very soon, especially as they...Ouch" Seb rubbed his ankle where Ben had kicked him.
Ben frowned at Seb and reached to hold my hand before continuing "our parents are on the Elder Council, they were there when you parents met the council"
I pulled my hand away from his and jumped up "Your working for the council, they sent you, they want me to to...!"
"No Cammie, please listen to me, our parents told us about you after we had explained that we could feel your pain, but couldn't find you, we told them what we had felt and they told us about you, we had to come to see if you were the same person our mate and the girl the council was interested in,  They never told us why but I know they can tell you what happened at that meeting, please come home with us and they can help you" Ben stared into my eyes and I could feel his belief in his words, he meant me no harm and I trusted him, well trusted them, but was this just the pull of being mates.
"Will you come with us to meet our parents, not at the council but at our home, we can wait for your Nona to get here if it makes you feel safer" Seb asked.
"With Nona?" I looked at them "Yes, I will come with you"
Seb smiled at me "I need to make some calls to arrange for them to be home, what time is Nona arriving?"
"Her text said 4pm, her flight was redirected so she's coming into Gatwick"
"Hey Gatwick's closer to our place than here, would she come directly to ours?" Ben said.
"If I let her know an address, I'm sure she would but I can't get hold of her until she lands, I can send a message but will need to check she got it"
"Lets do that, it will save time and we can get you some answers" Ben nodded to Seb
He wrote down the address for me and I sent Nona a text message NONA, MY MATES ARE HERE AND I AM GOING TO TALK TO THEIR PARENTS ABOUT MOM AND DADS VISIT TO THE COUNCIL, PLEASE MEET ME THEIR  ADDRESS - CAMELOT,  KNIGHTS RIDE, WINDSOR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECIEVE THIS, LOVE C XX
"Okay i'll let them know we are coming, are you ready?" Seb asked me.
" I just need to grab my things and lock up, give me ten minutes" I replied.
"Done, we'll meet you by the car" Seb said leading Ben out of the house.

POV: Seb and Ben
Finishing the call to warn home we were bringing Cammie back, we leant back against the car in the sun waiting for our mate.
"She's beautiful"
"I know and she's ours" I smiled at Ben "but when are we going to tell her we're not her only mates?"
"I know we should say something before we get home but I don't want to upset her, two mates she is just about coping with but when she realises there's five of us, that could be too much for her right now"
"I know" I sighed patting Ben's shoulder "maybe we should just she what happens when she meets them"
"Mum and Dad are going to be thrilled with her, but I'm worried about the rest of the council, what if Cammie is right and they were involved in the accident, I don't believe Mum and Dad are but I'm not sure about some of the others, what can we do"
"We work for the council, if they want her in, we will have to take her in......" Ben said looking at me "
"but.." Seb started to say.
Ben shook his head at his brother "don't worry, we will be with her and Mum and Dad will be there, she's with us now, I don't think the council will risk upsetting us all, do you?"

POV: Cammie
I packed up a bag making sure I had my phone and charger and quickly redid the wards, I didn't want anyone to come in while I was not there,  I stopped by the door and picked up a picture of me, mom and dad, stroking a finger across the frame "I love you, I promise I will find you" I whispered before wiping my eyes and carefully locking the front door behind me.
I walked silently towards the car, Ben and Seb seemed to be having a serious conversation and I didn't want to disturb them, they had been waiting a while.
As I got closer I heard snatches of their conversation and froze.
"but when are we going to tell her we're not her only mates?" 
what the hell!
"We work for the council, if they want her in, we will have to take her in......"
no they lied to me they are working for the council.
I started moving backwards, silently retreating before turning and running round the house and out of the back gate into the woods, if I can make it to the village I can arrange a taxi and meet Nona at the airport, I have time to get there if I run.