Chapter Three - More gifts from gifts.....

POV: Cammie

The table was set for breakfast and next to my seat was a pile of brightly wrapped gifts, i sat down and smiled at my parents fondly .

"Go ahead and start opening your gifts whilst i finish making the pancakes" Mom called

I sat down and reached for the nearest present, carefully removing the tag so i could send thank you's to everyone later then ripping the paper off and opening a long slim box to find a beautiful necklace from Grandma - I carefully slid it out of the box and held it up to show my parents "Wow, look what Grandma gave me" i slid the chain over my head and let the necklace hang , as the stone touched my skin i felt heat growing and looking down the green stone was glowing brightly "Mom...."i called

Mom rushed in from the kitchen and for the second time today i heard "Oh Cammie" she looked across to my dad.

Dad cleared his throat "Cammie you have the gift of healing as well, don't worry. this day is becoming very eventful for you, but we will work out whats going on, I will contact the Elders and see what they know"

"OK Dad, should i take this off" i gestured at the necklace, "No leave it on it wont change the gift"

"Breakfast, leave the rest till afterwards now and eat up" mom vanished back into the kitchen and re-appeared with stacked plates of pancakes, which we all tucked into.

XXX

After Breakfast we moved into the conservatory, it was a beautiful morning and the sun was warming the garden, Dad opened the patio doors and I moved the remaining presents to my chair to open.

Choosing the smallest gift i opened it to a gift card from my aunt, carefully putting it to one side with the tag,

The next gift was from my Nana, opening the parcel i found a leather bound journal, gold fountain pen and a short note telling me to write down my dreams and follow them, I smiled Nana had always been keen on journals and frequently encouraged me to keep diaries.

The next box was from my friends, an assortment of gift cards to my favourite shops and purfume, gabbing my phone i sent a quick group text thanking them.

The final present was a square box from mom and dad, carefully opening it i found a set of car keys, smiling at them "really a car?" "yes its in the garage" dad replied.  Excited to see what car they had got me i got up and hugged and thanked them before racing towards the garage.