Chapter Seven - Call for help

POV; Cammie - Wednesday morning

I wake up still curled up on the hall floor surrounded by sparkles in the air, i feel the emotions flooding back and taking a deep breath i try to move.

I feel like i am coated in electricity as i stand and make my way towards my room, my muscles feel stiff but the tingles are soothing them. Looking at the old fashioned clock in the corner i see its 8.30am, thinking back over last nights conversation I panic. Rushing into the bathroom i shower and dress quickly, grabbing my bag and reaching for my phone i switch it on.

Ping, ping, ping, ping, ping the messages start to come in.

I scroll through them quickly, Nana asking me to call her, i quickly hit the redial button for her.

Nana- "Hello"

"Oh Nana" I cry "their missing"
"Oh my love, I know, how are you doing, are you safe"
"The police came last night, but before they came I saw the accident in a dream, Nana I think they were hurt, it was deliberate, there was someone else involved"
"What else did you see Cammie and did you tell the police"
"They were looking at me and told me to hide and keep safe" "Nana what should I do, the police may come back asking more questions"
"Stay in the house, just tell them you can't face it, they will understand and Cammie I want you to do a protection circle on the house, can you do that, I'm getting on the next plane to you and will be there as soon as I can, do you understand"
"Yes Nana, I can do that, mom taught me the protection wards, will that keep everyone out?"
"Yes baby, it will keep out everyone unless you invite them in or they are you mate and the wards will actively repel anyone who means you harm"
I sniff "okay, I'll do them now"
"Good girl and stay in the house until I get there, I will have my phone so call me at any time if you feel worried or just need to talk, I will be there as soon as I can, I love you Cammie"
"I love you to Nana"

It took my 20 minutes to complete the first layer of the protection spell and then the police turned up, they were not happy I wanted to wait for Nana before answering any questions and as I hadn't invited them in I knew I was safe inside, eventually they left a card and told me to call them when I was ready.
I added a second layer of the protection spell and then slumped at the kitchen table feeling overwhelmed tears silently falling, what was I going to do now?

POV Seb

I felt overwhelmed and it wasn't my emotion, our mate was in a bad way and needed us, I slid my chair across to the computer and checked the news feeds, looking for accident information to see if we could find a link to her that way, nothing, that's odd, we know it happened we know they were elemental so there should be a report.
I set up a search programme and created a link so I would be updated on my phone if anything came up.
I rubbed my mate mark feeling the light tingles dance across the mark, since our mate had come into her powers , my mark had tingled constantly, sometimes it felt as if she was caressing me, I wondered if she felt it to.

POV Cammie
A tingling sensation across my mate mark roused my from the table, it almost felt as if someone was touching me.
I walked into moms conservatory lightly touching the plants as I passed them, my mom loved these, I would love until she returned, again tears started to fall as I crept into her chair and curled up in one of her blankets. I would make them proud of me, I vowed falling asleep in the chair to memories of them and unaware of the sudden growth in the plants around me, who growth created a protective barrier against the outside world. Whilst outside plants and flowers has started to bloom, growing outward from the house in a riot of colour.