Chapter Four - Keeping a low down.

POV: Parents

The room is quiet and Cammie is upstairs writing thank you notes for her presents

"What do we tell the council about her gifts, we need to be careful or they will see her as a threat" "I know but what can we do, if we don't tell them anything they cant help her, maybe we can just focus on two until we know more"

All gifts had to be recorded with the council once they came into action at 18, they had a month for gifts to be revealed and then Cammie would need to register what she was capable of.

They look at each other knowing the next few weeks were going to be difficult, the council does not like out of the ordinary and last contact they had with them over Cammies mate mark did not give them confidence that this time would go any better.

-----

POV: Knight Brothers

Jericho - "Do you feel that, my mark is tingling?"

Xavier - "mine too, its been doing that all morning"

Looking around at each other all the brothers nodded they were all feeling their mate mark

Seb - "should we tell dad, maybe our mate is in trouble"

All eyes turned to Ben, the seer of the group, he sighed and started to meditate, searching for an answer for them.

"No, its not trouble, she is 18 today and her gift is coming in, but there is something blocking her from me, she's just out of reach of my sight, but also feels near "

Seb - "Okay, maybe we will meet her soon?"

Ben - "you might be right"

The boys all shared a smile thinking about meeting their mate, not worried that they will be sharing her, they had grown up sharing everything with each other this was just natural progression for them.

The as if charged the boys all sucked in a breath and put a hand over their mark.

------

POV; Cammie

I looked at my mate mark in the mirror,  it had been tingling since i woke up, at first i had thought it was left over from the electric charge this morning but it hadn't stopped.

I slide my fingers across it and a burst of feeling swept my whole body making my toes curl and my breathing quicken, Hell, if it felt like that now, i cant imagine what it will feel like when my mate touches me.

Shaking my head, i cover up and go downstairs to join my parents.