"I mean, I won't come to your guys' stupid party, but if it's for Jiyeong then of course," Minji said.

"Sunbae, wait a minute," you raised your voice before anyone else could spout any more ideas. "I appreciate you getting all excited about my birthday and stuff, but I really don't need all that. If anything, a party between just the 9 of us would be all I need."

"Don't worry, you'll be with us," Jimin reached across the table to give you a pat on the shoulder, whilst smiling reassuringly. "We'll make it the best party of your entire life."

"Right..." You really weren't too sure about that. If they planned to combine their Halloween party with your birthday, that meant that there was going to be tons of faces you'd never met before. "Where is all of this supposed to take place exactly?"

"Taehyung?" They turned to him, giving him the floor.

Sending a quick glare in their direction, he said, "um," he took a quick glance your way before his eyes fell back to the table, "it's going to be at Jimin's place." After saying so, he went under silence again.

"Oh..." you nodded.

"You're letting a whole bunch of people come to your house just to trash it all night long? You're a brave man, Jimin sunbae."

"It won't be that bad," Namjoon started. "This time we plan on getting some help after things die out. I'm sure we'll find a couple of girls dressed up as maids that will be more than willing to help with the cleanup."

"Speaking of dressing up, you wouldn't believe what we dressed up as last year," Jungkook turned to you, giggling. "I was a police officer, Hoseok hyung was a race car driver--"

"--a cool race driver," he interrupted to say, with that cute heart shaped grin of his.

"I was an office worker," Jimin picked up. "Jin hyung was a doctor. Yoongi hyung was a military officer, Tae was a detective, and Namjoon hyung was--" he took a pause. "Actually, what were you? I never really understood it."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and breathed an exasperated sigh. "I told you guys this over a million times already. I was a liftman."

"What the hell is that?" Taehyung, along with the rest, gave him a questionable look.

"Y'know, the guy that presses the buttons on the elevator for people? Duh."

Hoseok shook his head, "and here I was thinking that he was some kind of important general."

"You should've chosen to be someone else, man." Yoongi gave him a pat on the shoulder, while everyone else broke out into laughter.

"Choosing costumes sound like it'll be loads of fun," you giggled.