a wedding to remember

It had been 2 months since we met our new addition to the family and she fits in perfectly, but lately John has been acting off. I haven't had too much time to notice, I've been doing extra physical therapy and I can walk a little but not too much and I have to go back to my chair, but progress is progress.

I was sitting in the living room rubbing my belly when Jessie came running in smiling.

"Mama Loni, Nonna told me to tell you to come get you." She said innocently letting me know she was up to somthing. She led me to the very front room.of the house where Nene, my mother, future mother in law, Toya, who I didn't know was here, Granny and Nonna were smiling.

"Baby we have a surprised for you but you must keep your eyes closed as we get you ready. " I agree a little afraid as I felt them all rushing around me doing a lot of stuff, they helped me stand up as they changed me into a dress, if felt puffy but I didn't argue as they finished about an hour and a half later before rolling me out.

"Okay open your eyes." I heard my father's voice and tears immediately entered as I saw a mini wedding set up in our back yard and John standing at the end with a smile. My father and brother stood on both sides of me to help me down the Isle. When I got up front I could see Nene and Toya smiling in their dresses, Nene had on a scrappy sequin dress and her hair up with a flower and Toya had a half sequin dress and her hair half up and down. That's when I finally looked down at my dress and I felt like a queen.

 That's when I finally looked down at my dress and I felt like a queen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My father and brother handed me off to John who wrapped his hand around my waist to support me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My father and brother handed me off to John who wrapped his hand around my waist to support me.

"That's my great great grandmother's veil. You look beautiful in it." He whispered as love shown in his eyes.

I zoned out until the preacher got to the part about our vows letting John go first.

"Leloni, I don't really know where to begin but from the moment I saw you, something inside me changed and when I saw our girls for the first time my shriveled up heart grew. I wanted to be your prince charming and I know I'm not the best guy in the world but you don't see me as the ass hole everyone else does. You see me for me and that's means more than  gold to me. We have 6 kids and another little one on the way. You make me a better man for you and the kids. I love you and thankful God sent you to a man like me." I wiped my tears away as he finished.

"Wow, well I don't have anything prepared, since I was expecting my wedding. But I can say you saved me from a hell and I'll forever be grateful for you. You are my king and through every trial you have stood beside me."  I spoke simply as the pastor asked for the rings to be presented.

"I now pounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

John pulled me flush against him taking my breath away the kiss.
"Thank you for everything baby. You saved me." He whispered.
"And all because you wanted me to dance for you." I giggled back.

WELL GUYS THIS IS THE END I MIGHT WRITE AN EPILOGUE BUT THIS STORY HAS FINALLY COME.TO AN END.