Meet the famly

the House

Loni's POV

We had pulled up to this amazingly beautiful home. It had a gate around it and looked just down right amazing. John stopped right behind the moving truck. Opening his door then mine before helping me get the girls out.

"This is your house?" I asked him shocked as he smiled.

"No this is our house, as in mine, yours, the girls, Jason, and Nene. It has over 10 bedrooms, a game room, a theater room, a play room for the kids, a dance studio, a big kitchen, bigger dinning room, indoor pool and basketball court, even a indoor bowling alley. I bought this house long ago but rarely ever use it." He told me as we walked up unlocking the doors, causing me and Nene to gasp at the sight it was beyond beautiful inside.

"We live here?" Nene asked smiling as Jason smirked.

"Yep, we're a family so of course." He said as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Wait is there someone else we can move in here?" I asked John who gave me a confused look.

"Who? And it better not be that sister of yours." He said sternly as I giggled.

"No, my grandmother, I'd rather her be here. She's been the only one helping me besides Nene. She's the only real family I have." I told him as he nodded.

"Yeah we can go pick her up now, if you'd like?" He said as I smiled nodding handing Miley to Nene, while he handed Marie to Jason.

We headed back to the apartments to see the same thing we saw before left give or take a few people. We walked up to the same floor but stopped at the first door this time, I could hear talking coming from the inside but couldn't tell who it was. I knocked on the door only for my grandma to tell me to hold on. John held my hand as Grandma unlocked all her locks before opening the door smiling at us.

"Loni, my baby come in. And who is this handsome man?" She asked moving aside letting us in.

"Hello ma'am my name is John and I am Loni's fiance. How are you ma'am?" He asked her as she smiled at us.

"Oh and he got manners. I like him already. Well come on in, just to warn you the rest of the family is here cause Toya went to them whining about something and you know they all gotta come to my apartment to talk and complain." She said rolling her eyes causing us to laugh.

She walked into to the living room with us behind her, I saw my mom, aunts, cousins, brothers, and Toy and Lamar. They looked up at us disgusted.

"What the hell is she doin here and who is he?" My mother Linda said glaring at me, but winking at John.

"I came for my Granny not your drama." I told her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"After what you said to your sister you shouldn't even be here." She said standing up followed by the rest of my family as John looked at them pissed along with Granny.

"Yeah, skank take your trashy ass somewhere else." My cousin and Toya's best friend Porcha said crossing her arms glaring at me. "But he can stay." She said waving at him.

"Bitch fuck you and Toya. She came into my apartment disrespecting me and my kids and you expect me to be nice to her, get on with tthat bull." I told them as the rolled there eyes and Toya stood up smirking at me.

"Yeah and you even pulled a knife out on me trying to hurt me when all I wanted to do was see my step daughters." She said faking upset, and they fell for it while Granny rolled her eyes.

"Stop lying, she didn't pull a knife on you. It was a gun and I pulled it on you and that bitch you call a man next to you. If you keep up with this bullshit I will do it again and this time pull the trigger." John said glaring at Toya as they all looked at him shocked.

"Baby girl what are you doing here?" My granny asked me causing me to remember why we were even here.

"Oh, yeah. Well I'm sure bitchy big mouth told you, but I moved and into a gigantic house. Well I was wondering if you would want to move in with us, I really don't want you living like this here, you are worth so much more." I told her as she smiled at me.

"Oh honey, I don't know." She said as John turned to her smiling.

"You could have your own wing of the house to yourself. We have a pool, basketball court, theater room, game room, bowling alley, and more. We'd love to have you there and if you mean as much as I think you do to Loni, I'd rather you move in with us than stay in a place like this. Please." He told her as she smiled at him while the rest of the family stood there shocked.

"Well how would we move all my stuff, tonight?" She asked causing me to smile.

"Honestly you could just bring what you really care about and we'll buy you all new furniture and a whole new wardrobe." john told her smiling.

"Well let me grab my purse and a few things and we can go." she said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO GUYS I UPDATED WANTED TO WRITE MORE BUT THE BOYS ARE THROWING A FIT.