Revenge at its finest

★★★The full chapter★★★

As much as I wanted to be out there searching for the bastard that did this to Loni, I also needed to be by her side. All of my men were trying to find out who could have wanted her dead, Mateo and Toya were on their way here and I'm slowly dying inside.

I have no idea what I'm going to do if I lose her. Our kids need her, I need her. The doctors haven't told me anything yet and its driving me crazy, its been 5 hours and still nothing.

I had been pacing up and down this waiting room seeing families reunited and torn apart all at the same and I was just praying that I wouldn't be one of the ones that for torn apart.

"Leloni Samson!" a doctor covered in bloody scrubs called out.

"I'm her fiance." I mutters walking to him.

"Well we were able to remove the bullets. She collapsed several times and we had to revive her right now she is in a medically induced coma. We won't know more until She wakes up if she does." he explained to me as I nodded taking it all in.

"John!" I heard Granny, Toya, Mateo, and Nonna yell as they ran up to me hugging me.
"How is she? Can we see her?" Granny asked crying.

"She's in a medical coma they won't fully know until she wakes up." I told them as they shed some tears.

"I'm going to kill that bitch and get your kids back John what's that's a promise." Toya said with angry tears falling.

"Do you 100% who did this?"

"Yes, I can lead you to the house where her husband is."

"We'll stay here. You go get that bitch and give her what she deserves." Granny and Nonna said together.

Toya led a group of me and my men, Travis, and Nene to the upper side of town.
"This is the house." She said as you could hear yelling coming from inside as we got out walking to the door. Toya banged on the front door for it to be opened by an older white man who looked as if he had seen a ghost and hugged Toya as Mateo quickly separated them.
"Hands off my wife unless you want them cut off."

"Toya the kids are in the living room, I'm so sorry for all of this happening. They are unharmed but have been crying constantly.
"I hope you said goodbye to your wife because she dying for what she did to my sister." Toya said coldly as he looked hurt.

"Please, she was overcome with anger. Don't kill her."

"My fiance is in a coma fighting for her life because you couldn't keep your dick in your marriage. Toya has made up for her past and has been doing well in life and that bitch comes into our lives and almost kills her sister because of you, now you can join  her or let us do what is needed. Nene Travis get the kids and take them to Lady B." I directed as the man led the way.

"Baby who was at the door? Was that the nanny. I wish our babies would just calm down. That black whore corrupted their little minds.

"Bitch you better correct your fucking tone speaking of my bride." I hissed out as her head shot up from the wine glass in her hand. My men had blocked all exits and I'm so thankful that they had no neighbors cause this was going to be painful.

"Who are you and where are my kids and husband?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Oh you mean my kids that you kidnapped from their mother this morning?! Your bitch of a husband signed over his rights along with their birth mother. But because your husband was unfaithful and stepped out on you, you try to take someone else's life an INNOCENT LIFE! Loni has never done anyone in this damn world wrong and then here comes the pitiful house wife upset she couldn't satisfy her husband that she feels the  need to act out? What the other house wives would laugh at you once they found out?" I yelled taking steps closer to her as she backed up looking for a weapon.

"She wasn't innocent! She seduced my poor Harold."

"She didn't do shit. I did!" Toya yelled stepping from behind Mateo. "I was the one sleeping with Harold. When i found out i was pregnant he was married i tried to blackmail him into leaving you but instead i gave them to my twin. And everything has been this past fucking year until Harold calls me freaking out about you finding out and killing me. You shot my sister who has been nothing but a good mother to my kids that i couldn't raise because i still needed to raise my self first." She said gripping the knife in her hand tighter.

"She's still not innocent she probably stole this man from his wife. That's all you black sluts do steal good white men!"
"Ha well just how you tried to take her life I'm going to do the same only difference is its going to be slow and painful and you won't .make it out alive." Toya said be fore tossing Mateo the knife charging for this crazy bitch.