Tough Love

Their father ^^^^^^
Firstly I want to dedicate this chapter to a reader who reads almost all of my story and interacts with how the characters act. So this is for biancalhurtt
•••••••••••••••••••••

Loni's POV

I stared at my mother as she placed her gun back in her purse. She was beautiful and classy yet knew her beauty and dressed to impress.
"Well are you going to stand there and stare at me all day or are you going to give me a hug Leloni?" She asked looking up at me with tears in her eyes. I ran into her arms as she hugged me tight. "Oh baby I love you so much and I'm so proud of what you've become over all the obstacles that Michelle and these others put you through." She said as she wiped my tears away smiling. My dad walked over smiling and embracing me in a big hug kissing my forehead.
"We're never leaving you again." He told me tearing up some.
"I've missed you." I told them as they gave me a sad smile.
"Babygirl we've missed you too but we're here now and it's staying that way." She told me smiling as Porcha scuffed at the scene.

"Porcha you got a problem?" Toya asked her crossing her arms as Porcha shot her a glare.
"Yeah I got a problem with you siding with this uppity bitch and forgetting who your real family is. Just cause she got money don't mean you gotta fake and front on who you really are. We all know you hate that fake bitch." Porcha said shoving her finger in my direction.
" Porcha shut your fake ass up. Loni ain't uppity and she is my real family. She was by my side when I had the triplets not any of you fake motherfuckers. You were supposed to be my friend and didn't even tell about Michelle fucking Lamar after I left. Let me guess you were hopping on his dick too? Loni stood by my side for 4 fucking hours as I pushed out three babies and chose to raise them as her own. Her and John gave me the chance to start a new life and actually grow the fuck up. She saved my life because if it wasn't for her or John if be living in the streets selling myself like you do. Also I don't need Loni's money. Bitch I got my own." Toya told her stepping into Porcha's face pissed.
"Oh yeah how did you exactly get anything because last time I checked just cause you dating a rich white man don't make you rich." She sneered at Toya who just laughed.
"My HUSBAND is Italian not white. And butch his money is my money and my money is his money. That's what happens when you're married. Plus John gave me some money when I left and I invested them in starting my own boutique with the help of my husband. Bitch I got my own money."
"What you do suck his cock to get a few bucks before you left? We all know you're a thirsty slut that want all Loni's men." Porcha said smirking before Toya gave her a swift punch to her mouth knocking her on the ground.
"Bitch don't confuse yourself with me. I listened to Michelle and almost lost someone close to me cause I couldn't realize that I had an amazing sister. I don't want John I got my own and if let some shit like that come out of your mouth again I'll beat the shit out of you don't fucking think other wise." Toya told her giving her a swift kick to the gut before walking over to Mateo who had a smile on his face.

"Now does anyone else have a problem with my daughter or niece because I have more bullets and so do the rest is this family. Don't fuck with the Bellucci family we have no problem putting you six feet under. Now how about we enjoy the rest of the family reunion. Oh Michelle don't worry me and you will be having a LONG PERSONAL sister to sister chat after this and don't try to run. You're surrounded." My mother said throwing Michelle a sinister smirk. "Now Travis bring your Light bright ass over here and give your mama a hug." She said causing us all to laugh and everyone to go back to minding their own business.