Surprises and Forgiveness

Since we got the court order over Toya's child, John thought it'd be smart to have her come stay in the house with us so we could keep a close eye on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid to try to hurt the kids. Well that was 7 months ago and the stupid bitch had tried all of my patience up. She's tried to sleep with John several times he almost shot her a few times. But thankfully she is in labor now. She is having triplets two boys and a girl. John is excited he can't wait until they get here. Apparently they weren't Lamar's kids. She had been fooling around with some rich man downtown. Who was thankful for us taking the kids from her because apparently she tried to blackmail him into marrying her by almost blabbing to his wife about their affair.

After 4 hours of labor Toya had delivered the little ones and she was knocked out tired. We went to see our new babies while she slept when we made it to her room we saw Lamar chocking her with a pissed off look.
"Why the fuck those bastards white?!!! You been cheating on me you nasty Thot!" He yelled before John snatched him off of her knocking him out as his men came taking Lamar out the room with Toya and Michelle shocked.
"He tried to kill me."she muttered out as Michelle just kept a shocked look I her face before turning to me.
"Where are my grandkids? I'd like to see them before we bring them home." She said with a smirk.
"You're not allowed near our babies. We're not going to allow what you did to me happen to them. Try and go near them and you'll have a bullet in your head." I told her with a smile. Granny was up in the private nursery with the triplets that had security in the room and outside it to make sure none of my so called family go to them.
"Those are my grandchildren bitchh and I will get custody of them."
"Id like to see you try. No judge would ever approve of you getting custody especially since you've been fucking your daughters boyfriend since she's been living with us." John said surprising me and Toya who looked at Michelle hurt and surprised while Michelle looked like a deer caught in head lights as John smiled. "Yeah I've been watching you. More so him but after I saw that y'all were together I thought it'd be smart to watch you too. Now here's what's going to happen you're going to leave and never come back because after today you're never seeing Toya again. Now you can leave on your own or I can have you escorted out." John told her as she huffed snatching her purse up and storming out as Toya looked scared for her life.
"Are you going to kill me? I'm so sorry please don't kill me I'll be better!"she freaked as John walked over placing a folder on her table.
"In that is a plane ticket to Italy and a check for 2 million. You are to go to Italy where you will meet my cousin Mateo. You'll be staying with him. He's looking for a bride and since you need a fresh start here it is. Since you now look like a human and decent person instead of a clown, you can pass for a presentable wife. Don't try to cheat on him or cheat him out of his money because his sisters and mother won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head. One of the security will take you on a private plane there once you're release. Security will be posted outside your door 24/7 until you're released. Now do you agree to this or do you want to go back to the slum with that whore you call a mother?" I've never seen Toya nod so fast as she took the folder.

"You know you didn't have to do that." I told him with a smile as we got home the boys were able to come home with us tonight since we have a doctor at the house to watch them.
"I know but like I said my cousin needed a wife and I know he's the man to actually change her into a real woman. Plus I know in the end she's still your family and no matter how much she's hurt you, you love her deep down. Now let's go to bed before any of the kids wake up." He said chuckling.

*******************
There is another update. Hopefully I'll be able to update more and longer.