The Princess and Her King

LONI'S POV

After the drama queen left, Joan came in with the little girl who was now holding an ice cream cone.

"Thanks you Joan." John told her as she smiled waving bye closing the door behind her.

"Where did Mommy go?" She asked looking around confused but thankfully not upset.

"She left so we could get to know each other. Honey do you know who I am?"  John asked her carefully as she smiled.

"Yes, you're my daddy. Mommy talks about you a lot and how we're gonna be a big family and live in a big house and you're gonna spoil us with nothing but money and gifts." She said smiling and giggling.

"Well honey some of that is true. You see this pretty lady here in the chair?" She looked at me smiling and nodding. "Well me and her are gonna get married. I can't marry your mommy because I love Loni honey do you understand?" She looked confused some as he spoke.

"But you love me right?" She said in a worried voice as he got down to her level right in front of her.

"Babygirl I just met you and I'm already in love with you so much. And guess what?"

"Whatever daddy?"

"You have 5 other siblings and another one on the way. And you're the big sister!" You could see the excitement enter her eyes.

"Really?! That's so cool I am a big sister! I can't wait to tell my friends at school. I have a really awesome daddy and a new mommy and brothers and sisters!!!" She screamed full of excitement causing us to smile. She ran into John's arms dropping her ice cream on the floor. When she realized what she did she looked a little worried.

"Daddy I'm sorry for making a mess. I'll clean up quick. She said hoping out his arms rushing to clean it as he stopped her.

"Oh honey I spill stuff all the time it's fine. How about Loni, you, and I go get some lunch then we'll  go shopping?" He asked as her eyes got really wide and she broke out smiling.

We took Jessie to Chuck E Cheese which is where she told us all about her little self. She was 6 years old and lived with her grandma because her mom didn't watch her all the time, she only stayed with her mom on the weekends. She was also in the second grade and her best friends name is Louis and she had a crush on him. She was a ball of energy and she was just a ray of sunshine on a the cloudiest of day.

After having fun there we took her to the salon so she could get her hair done how she wanted. I decided to get mine done too, just to change up things some. We sat in chairs next to each other talking and I'm already falling in love with this little one. She was sweet and sassy and could demand a room just like her daddy.

This was the end result of our sessions and she looked just lovely

This was the end result of our sessions and she looked just lovely. We took her to the Princess Palace after where she got to pick out anything she wanted which included her and John getting mini makeovers in the store.

I don't  think John has ever looked better

I don't  think John has ever looked better. Jessie made him promise to keep in on which to make her happy he did
So now we're walking around the mall with Jessie sitting in my lap while John pushed us and his make up done.

"Daddy can I stay with you?"