Mike- Glasses

Request for Alesha

I've been friends with the boys for as long as I can remember. Today is  Friday which means it is movie and hang out night. This week it is at Mike's house. I've developed a huge crush on Mike but I know I can't do anything about it because he could never feel the same way about me. I've only told one person about my crush and that person is Will. I had to buy him a comic book so he'd keep quiet.

We are all sat in Mike's basement getting ready to start the first movie. I'm holding my bowl of popcorn and waiting to sit down for when we are ready start the movie. I put my popcorn down so I can clean my glasses. As I am about to put them back on my head they are taken out on my hand. Luckily they are for far away so I can see who stole them, Mike. As I go to take them back he holds them above his head. Mike is a good foot taller then me so it is going to be a real struggle to get my glasses back.

"Michael Wheeler! Give me my glasses back!" I say in the most annoyed tone I can muster up. He doesn't answer. I can't clearly see what he is doing but I think he put my glasses on. "Alesha, you really are blind!" He says and I hear a chorus of laughter  from across the room. "Guys don't laugh at me! I need those to see! Give them back please!" I say now getting slightly annoyed.

"Under one condition." Mike says with a serious tone. "What may that be?" I ask putting my hands on my hips. "Sit next to me during the movie."  I sigh. "FINE! but can I please have my glasses?" I say to please him.

To this he slides my glasses on my head and my blurred vision is cleared and I see Mike smile at me. He happily hops on to the couch and I sit next to him. " This is all you wanted?" I ask with a laugh. He nods at me with a wide smile.

"You're lucky you're cute." I say to him and immediately blush because I called him cute. "Well you're  cute too so no need to be embarrassed."  The boys all 'aww' at the moment and I smile. Maybe he could like me back.

I AM THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. I have been dealing with personal issues a,d couldn't update. I. So sorry to all with requests that I said I would net to like forever ago. I promise I am going to be getting to the, now. I love you all so much💜💙~ SN