Mike- Anniversary

~Request for Rachel~

I've been dating Mike for exactly a year today. We may be young but their is something about that boy that has made me fall real hard for him. Ever since I became friends with the boys Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will I have had a thing for Mike and not here we are in a year long relationship.

Lately Mike has been stressed out. Will went missing only days ago and while going to look for him one night we found a scared girl in the woods that we now call El. She has these power where she can move things with her mind. She seemed to have been brain washed or wiped of memory because she says very few words and knows little to nothing about the world. I feel bad saying that because she is so sweet but she just seems, lost. She had also wondered off and we don't know what could have happened to her as well.

I've wanted to maybe surprise Mike by bringing some candy over and a new movie he's been wanting to see and have a movie night. So At the moment I'm riding my bike down a short cut path from my house to his. Backpack on my back and a wide smile across my face as I am so excited to spend some time with Mike and maybe help him relax.

As I'm riding I hear shouting coming from a little deeper in the woods. I'm both curious and concerned about the shouting so I go to check it out. I start to follow the noise until I come to what seems to be a huge cliff overlooking a lake or some body of water. Once I start getting closer my stomach turns. I see Troy the school bully holding a knife to Dustin's neck as he squirms in Troy's grasp. What really got knots in my stomach was Mike standing near the edge of the cliff looking over it.

WHAT IS HE DOING? WHAT IS HAPPENING? Is all that's going through my head I try to come to terms with the the scene that is brought in front of me. As if it couldn't become more of a horrific sight I see Mike's take one step towered the edge. "MIKE!!" I scream as I jump off my bike throw my bag off and start running over to him. Then as if in slow motion I see his body drop off the cliff.

I stop dead in my tracks and cover my mouth with my hands as a loud gasp escapes my lips. My body feels numb. I couldn't move if I tried. I could feel hot tears falling down my cheeks as my body starts to heave from the sobs now coming from my body. I just watch the boy I love take his life. I loved him. That was the feeling could never put into words until now. I really loved him but he will never know I felt that way now. He will never know. I've lost him. He's gone.

I drop to my knees, body still shaking violently and horrid sobs are heard with each breath I let in and out. The thick silence is broken from gasps coming from were Troy and Dustin were standing. I look up to see what is happening when I see it. Mike is floating in the air moving toward land. I wipe tears from my eyes and I see Mike land with a thud about 20 feet from me. I'm in so much shock I can't even run to hug him.

I  start to get up after the shock is gone and that's when I see her, El. She is walking towards us all with the same look she has when she slammed the door on us in Mike's room that one time. She tilts her head to the left and I hear I scream of pain come from Troy. She broke his arm. She keeps walk toward us all until stopping and muttered just one word toward Troy, "Go." To this he hesitates but eventually runs off after screaming something at her.

"Rachel." I hear from behind me. I turn my head and see Mike standing with tears in his eyes. I run up to him and embrace him in a huge hug. He's okay. He's okay. "Mike." I say as tears start to fall again. I pull alway and look him in the eyes and pull him back in so I can just have him in my arms.

"That's right she's our friend and she's crazy!" I hear Dustin scream at who I'm assuming is Troy. Both Mike and I look over to see El looking weak as she falls to the ground. We quickly run over to her, Dustin joining us.

"El you okay?" I asked consigned. Blood is coming from her nose which is not unusually after she uses her powers but I still get concerned when I see her like that. She just starts crying. "Why are you crying?" Mike asks as we all look down at her. "I'm sorry." He says her voice shaking from crying. "Why are you sorry El?" I say confused at her apology. "I'm the monster." She says with so much pain in her face it truly makes me want to start crying again. "El you're not the monster you saved me, you know that?" Mike says reaching his hand out to help her off the ground. Once she is sitting up we all put her into a group hug.

In this moment everything thing felt so in place. I will people I care about and who care about me. Everything was okay and we are all safe. For once things felt good since everything has happened.  The day may not have gone as planned but everyone so okay and that is what matters.

~this was a request and I really hope they like it! I honestly almost cried writing this. IM SUCH A BABY! ALSO!!!!! Thank you all so much for nearly 600 reads that's absolutely crazy! It makes me happy that people are enjoying my writing! Love you all! ~SN