Dustin- Lisp

Request for Cas.

I wasn't sure how to write a lisp so I kinda winged it. All the th's in words is the lisp. Sorry if it is wrong or anything!

I've never been the most popular kid in school. Kids always seemed to pick on because of my lisp. I really hate it but my mom says I have to find people who will look past it. Haven't really found anyone what will.

Just when I thought I was safe while I sat in my assigned seat in my English class my books where pushed off the desk. I look up to see Troy, laughing along with his little accomplice. I choose to ignore his action and go to pick up my books when his foot suddenly stomps down on the pile and sliding it across the floor.

"Hey! th'stop itth's not funny Troy." I try to say in the most threatening tone I can manage. "Oh, iths the little baby th'sad now." He mimics my lisp like most do and starts fake crying. "No I'm not th'sad I juth'st think you are being really immature." Is all I say without even a thought as it leaves my mouth.

Before Troy can even try and say anything back I hear a voice behind me speak up. "Hey! Troy leave him alone. He's not bothering you."  I slightly turn my head to see a boy with brown curly hair who's name escapes me at the moment walking in out direction.

"Look, Toothless. Just go you aren't part of this." Troy says stepping toward curly haired boy. "Well I'm part of it now and I said let him be and go do something productive with the little of a life you have." At this gasps and giggles can be heard all around. Until Troy speaks up. " Whatever. I'll leave you two freaks be. For now." As Troy walked off he bumps the boy hard in the shoulder. The crowd that I didn't even notice had formed disperses leaving just the boy near my desk.

"Hey are you okay?" He says and only now do I notice his front teeth, well lack of, as he talks. "Yeah I am. Thankth's for th'sticking up for me it meanth's a lot." I say giving a slight smile. "It's no problem. I'm Dustin by the way." He says as sticking his hand out to shake mine. "Cath's (Cas with the lisp) "Oh and Duth'stin you're a pretty cool kid" I say.

To this he smiles showing his toothless smile. "Cas you're pretty cool as well. I think we'd make great friends." "I think we would to." I say with a smile.

Sorry requests are sooooooooooo late! I've been super sick. I hope they like the request!! If not let me know and I can rewrite it or make you a new one! Love you all 💜 -SN