First Kiss

Will: You and Will were riding home from a D&D hang out. You live across the street from him so you guys always ride home together. You decided to have a race to your house and whoever won chose the losers punishment. You ended up losing and his "punishment" is that you had to kiss him.

Lucas: You were reading a book and were about to finish it and he wouldn't leave you alone. You just kept pushing him away when he would try to distant you. Just when you were about to sass him out a pair of lips attach to yours. He managed to distract you.

Dustin: You, Dustin and all the boys were having a movie night at Mike's house. You were sat next Dustin on the couch. Through out the whole movie you could see Dustin staring at you at random times. The next time you saw him staring you looked at him and whispered "Dustin do you need something?" He didn't reply he just kissed you and went back to the movie. Non of the boys noticed but you were left with a huge smile on your face for the rest of the movie.

Mike: You were at Mike's house and you both were working on a science project. After about an hour of working you decided to take a break. You were just goofing off when all of the sudden Mike asked "Can I do an experiment of my own?" You gave him a weird look and without out any exchange of words he kissed you.