Best Friend Moments

Lucas: You were hanging out with just Lucas at your house on a Friday night because the rest of the boys were busy that night. You both decided to watch a horror movie. You choose A Nightmare on Elm Street. Once getting about halfway through the movie jumping at a few points and being on the edge of your seat you ran out of popcorn. "I'll go get some more, I'll be right back." Lucas offered as he saw you where rather into the movie. You hadn't realized how long he had been gone until you heard the sound of the microwave go off signaling he would be back soon. Still engrossed in the movie Lucas was able to scare you with a slight "Boo." You both laughed at your reaction and continued watching the movie with freshly made popcorn.

Mike: You and Mike had been studying in his basement when you both took a well needed break. You has been munching on some gummy bears when you decided to see if you could catch one in your mouth. You failed several times as Mike laughed at you. "You try Mike! It's not that easy." You said still continuing to try. You handed him a gummy bear and he threw in in the air and he caught it in him mouth on his first try. At this you threw one at him hitting him in the forehead. Then a gummy bear war broke out.

Dustin: You where kind of a tomboy. It was no surprise you became best friends with the boys. You were walking home from school with Dustin. More like walking while he rode his bike and stopped for you to catch up. You two are neighbors so you always walked home together, even on the days their wasn't a Dungeon and Dragons session at Mike's house. Dustin was stopped a little ways ahead of you waiting for you to catch up. You got so you were standing right next to him. It was a little windy out that day and your hair was blowing all over the place. Dustin laughed at this seeing hair covering you face. While you were fixing your hair you felt something be places on your head. You look up confused and saw Dustin hatless. "Maybe it will keep your hair out of your face a little." He said as he started to pedal away. You shook your head but just continued to walk.

Will: It was just Will's birthday, he was now thirteen. You went over to his house to give him his gift. You decided to get him a polaroid camera before he has talked about wanting one. When he opened it he was so excited he wanted to use it immediately. "Y/N smile!" He said holding the camera in your direction and snapped a picture of you covering your face with your hands. "This one is definitely going in the memory books." he said with a smile as he ran to go show his mom his new gift.

REQUESTS WILL BE CLOSED FOR A LITTLE. I am so behind on requests and I'm a little stressed about it. I will be doing all the one I have been asked to. I usually reply to you so if I haven't the yours may be on hold and I'm sorry about that. I hope y'all can understand. On a happier note... 12k READS!?! YALL ARE AMAZING!! I love you all so much!! Thank you for reading my imagines and preferences. Y'all are the best!! -SN💜💙