Mike- Alone?

Imagine for Gillian
I hope you like it!💜

Being the middle child is not fun. I'm the middle child of the Byers family. Will is only two years younger then me and Jonathan is two years older. So considering the close range in age I get along with both of them quite well. Though I seem to hang out with Will and his three friends more then I hang with Jonathan. Will and I have always had this special bond as brother and sister. He gets me and I get him. He's like my best friend.

So now that he's been missing for almost 3 days I'm starting to lose it. I feel like if I went to Mike's house that night and rode home with him maybe he'd be sitting here next to me making me laugh instead of having me crying from missing him.

Mom and Jonathan are out putting up flyers about Will to see if anyone has seen him. I offered to go and help but Mom said she wants me home with all that's going on. So here I am crying on the couch while my family looks for my missing brother.

A knock on the door startles me and makes me look towards the door. I take a deep breath to try and hide any hint that I had been crying and manage out an "I'm coming!"
I pull myself off the couch and shuffle my feet towards the door with the little energy I have left in me. Once I get to the door I grab the cold metal knob taking one last deep breath before I turn it. When the door opens I'm greeted by a familiar face, Mike Wheeler.

"Gillian, have you been crying? He asks me concern clear in his voice. This is when I break down. I sink to the floor in a trembling mess. A breath I hadn't even realized I was holding escapes and tears flood my vision. "Shhh, Gillian, you're okay. I'm here." I hear Mike say as he pulls my shaking body into a hug.

After being like this for a while I pull away from his arms so I'm now just kneeling next to him. I move my position so I am crisscross and he does the same. I look at him to see him starring at me with sadness flooding his face. I say the only thing I can think of at the moment. "I miss him Mike." This makes more tears fall and I look down so I don't meet his eyes. "Gillian, I miss him too. We all miss him." He says while lifting my head to look at him. When I'm looking at him he lifts his hand and wipes away the few remaining tears on my swollen cheeks. "Will's a fighter Gillian. He going to be fine." He says giving me a weak smile.

All through this ordeal everyone has looked upon me with pity. Not Mike. He has done everything in his power to make sure I'm not shutting myself out and letting me know I'm not alone in this. I've always saw something in Mike and I knew it could probably never happen because he's younger, but doing this just felt right.

I didn't reply to his comment. I couldn't. I did something I wasn't ever expecting to ever do. I kissed Michael Wheeler. And he kissed me back. Once we pulled away he looks at me and said, "We are in this together Gillian Byers. We will find Will." In that moment I knew he felt the same.

- IM SO SORRY THIS IS REALLY BAD!! I can always redo it is you don't like it. I have several more requests coming but the may be spread out between other images or preferences. I need to get there creative juices flowing!!😂😂 Anyway... love you all and thank you for everything!! -SN💜💙