Mike-Sick

Y/ln means your last name.

Being sick is never fun. I have the worst headache ever and I've used a whole box of tissues and I'm half way through my second one. The horrendous coughing I have is just the cherry on the top of my cake. Though it's the usual winter cold I still can't stand it. Luckily it's Friday so my mom let me have a day off school to feel better and sleep in. Sleep is something I definitely need right now.

* * *

A static voice makes me stare from my blissful sleep. With my eyes still shut I blindly look for my Wilkie Talkie that's is going crazy. "Hello." I say, my voice horse from both being sick and having just been woken up. "Y/N!! YOU'RE OKAY!" I heard what I now can make out as my best friends Mike's voice screaming from the other side. "Ah! Mike not so loud. Please." I quietly say to him as I put a hand to my head as I can feel my headache start to come back. "Oh sorry. I was just concerned. You weren't in school today and well I missed you." He says but the last part is whispered, almost inaudible. "Aww Mike. Yes I am okay. I'm just sick." I say as my cheeks start getting warm from the thought of Mike being concerned about me. "Sick? Umm, I know what this calls for!" Is all that he says before his side goes completely silent. "And what is that may I ask" No answer. Hmmm weird. I decided to drop the weirdness that is Mike Wheeler and just place what walkie talkie on my bed and close my eyes to try and see if this headache will go away.

Not even 10 minutes later I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I call out as I pull myself up so I'm now sitting up in my bed. I'm shocked to not see my mom but Mike walking through the door and with a backpack on his back. "Mike? What are you doing here?" I ask totally confused at to what is happening. "I'm here to help my best friend feel better."

He walks over to my bed and takes a seat and takes off his backpack. "Mike I'm sick! I could get you sick you lunatic!" I say covering my mouth as if that will stop the germs. "I don't care. I'm going to stay whether you like it or not y/n!" He says making me roll my eyes and uncover my mouth.

"Okay now I brought some things," Mike says as he starts to unzip the bag. "Some comic books, tissues, an extra blanket and some chicken noodle soup because I know it's your favorite."

"Mike, you really didn't have to do this." I say looking at all the items laid out on my bed. "I know. I just wanted to be here in a time of you not feeling well." He says with that cute little smile of his.

I lean over to hug him and we hug for a couple seconds and before I fully pull away I kiss his cheek and say, "You are the sweetest boy I've ever met Michael Wheeler." To this his cheeks turn an abnormal shade of red as me starts to fiddle with his fingers.

I can tell he's embarrassed not so I changed the subject. "Well I'm very tired from my day of being sick. Would you like to join me in a nap?" I ask making him nod.

We both lay down and I quickly feel myself start to drift in and out of sleep. Thats till I hear something I'm not sure I was supposed to hear. " Y/n y/ln you are the most beautiful girl I have ever had the honor of meeting." A huge smile settles on my face as I finally fall into a peaceful sleep. Maybe being sick isn't always bad.

Hey guys! I've been really sick lately so this imagine kinda goes with how if been feeling. Anyway, I hope you all are doing amazing. Love you all!!💙💙💜💜 ~SN