Cute Moments

Will: One night you were hanging out with Will just watching movies and vegging out on popcorn . After the third movie you could feel yourself drifting off. You tried to fight it but eventually your eyes because too heavy and you passed out. You are woken up by a sudden light and camera noise going off. You slowly open your eyes to see Jonathan standing over you, camera in hand. You are quite confused until you go to sit up and feel an arm wrapped around you. You turn your head to see Will still sound asleep cuddling you. Your cheeks turn red at the through of one, having possibly fallen asleep on Will. Two him being all cuddled up to you, and three that Jonathan now has it captured on camera and will never let the precious moment go.

Dustin: You've always tried to play tough when hanging out with the boys. You didn't want them to treat you differently because you were a girl. So when they would so any sort of race, you where in! As you mounted yourself at the top of the rather large hill, Dustin only to your left, you knew you had to win. The second your heard Mike say "GO! You where off. You peddled off getting a lead on Dustin but he wasn't far behind. The further down the hill you get the more speed you got. That's when it all happened. Your hands for some reason wanted to slow you down so you hit the handlebar breaks, hard. This resulted in not only a sudden stop but you sliding on sand. You hit the ground and skid a little and then heard screams. "Y/N!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?" You heard Dustin scream as he throws his bike down not even caring about the race anymore and rushing to you. You try getting up and dusting yourself off but your whole right leg hurts. You managed a weak, "Oh yeah I'm good just um, going to stay on the ground for a little." You hope laughing it off will both make it not hurt and stop you from crying in front of the boys. All the boys are around you now and they are all looking at your leg. You slowly look down and see your jeans are freshly torn at the knee and you are bleeding a lot. You start to panic. A few tears fall but you quickly wipe them away. Then just as you where about to force yourself up you feel arms lifting you up, they are Dustin's. You tried to argue you could walk but he wouldn't let you. He just kept saying, "I'm going to help you and make you feel better." He wasn't going to let you be in pain any longer them you had to be.

Mike: Your mom and Mike's mom were friends back and high school so it was kinda forced on you both to become friends but you wouldn't want it any other way. With you and your families being so close it wasn't weird when you had to spend the night at his house when you're parents went away on a trip. What does a sleepover call for? A PILLOW FORT! You had a blanket over the tv and pillows to comfort the floor. A pillow was uncomfortably under you so you went to move it but ended up hitting Mike in the face. This started a war. You ran out of the small fort and behind the couch, weapon in hand. He started to chase you and you squealed while running away. Neither of you had noticed your names being called until the basement light was switched off. You scared and Mike just laughed. Once the pillow war was at a halt you could hear footsteps walking down the stairs and Nancy came into view. "Mom said to get you two love birds because dinners ready." She said with a laugh. "Love birds? Oh please!" Mike fired back. I rolled my eyes and hit him with my pillow. He hit me back and I quickly ran past Nancy up the stairs to the kitchen.

Lucas: History. The worst subject known to every exist. You weren't good at it and you just hated it. When your teacher had you work in partners you rolled your eyes. You know that "friends " you had in this class would be your partner and not do anything. One boy always stayed kinda isolated from everyone. You always found him so intriguing and also kinda cute. You decided it was worth a shot at asking him to be your partner for this. You walked over to his desk gathering your binders and tapped him on the shoulder. He quickly turned around and made a confused face. "Do you need me to move?" He asked and started to gather his things quickly but you stop him. "Oh no! I wanted to know if you wanted to be partners on this project?" For some reason you where now nervous. He looked at you and smiled. "I'd love too. I'm Lucas by the way." He states. "Oh yes! My name is-"  "Is it y/n?" He asked in a way like he already knew. This both shocks you and confuses you. Before you can ask any questions he says, "it's on your binder." You laugh at this. " I like you already kid." You say and sit down next to him.

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER!!! My I pad reset and I couldn't get onto it.🙄 Anyway... I now have 2K reads! That's absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! I love you all so much 💜-SN P.s sorry these are soooooooo bad💙