Congratulations *¥~ (hp prt 4)

Sarah had waited so long to finally graduate, she sat at a mirror fixing her makeup to look as natural as possible. She knew Draco already passed his OWL exams and graduated. He had written her a letter that he'd be at her graduation with her sister. Even Thomas Riddle wanted to join, but it was advised against by Sarah, who suggested a looking glass instead.

"Come on, chickie!" Called Katie, a girl who had become Sarah's first friend in this school. "Coming!" She gave herself one last look and rushed off to where everyone was.

Katie took her hand as she came closer. "I'm so excited. I can't stop shaking." Sarah hugged her friend and the two looked ahead. "It'll be ok." She'd say as Katie's name was called on stage to receive her graduate card. Sarah was called next, looking to the crowd, she seen Draco sneaking in with Elizabeth beside him. She took her card and opened it as per told. Out shot confetti and a congratulations firework light.

Sarah closed the card and left the stage while everyone cheered.

After everything was done, Sarah found her sister and her love. She hugged her sister briefly before hugging Draco tightly. "I'm proud of you love." He'd say as Elizabeth looked nervous. "What's wrong?" Sarah asked, touching her sister's shoulder. "Uncle Tom said congratulations. I just wasn't sure if anyone would want me to say his name." She'd say, and Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "Nobody here knows of his history." She'd say as Draco winked to the head mistress and put his arm around Sarah and the three left.

The three returned to the Malfoy manor, where all the death eaters were to celebrate under Voldemort's orders. "I've called this celebration in honor of Draco Malfoy and Sarah Crowler's graduations. Next to graduate is Elizabeth Crowler, Vincent Crabbe, Greggory goyle, and Pansy Parkinson. I know you four will do amazing." He'd say as each one took their seats again.

Pansy lothed Sarah for stealing Draco's heart, but knew he was happy and that's all that mattered to her.

After dinner was done, everyone retired to the parlor to chat and enjoy company. Sarah and Draco snuck away to the gardens. "How does it feel to be free?" Draco asked as Sarah took a seat on the old iron bench. "It feels weird, if I may be honest." Draco looked Sarah over and took a seat beside her.

He smiled and touched her face to make her look at him. "At least no teacher can stop me from doing this now." He leaned in, pressing his lips into hers. She groaned softly, not having felt his lips in a long time.

She felt a slight ache in her groin as well from a spark of lust. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Draco, I want you." She'd blush as she said this, she knew her panties were getting wet from her excitement. He grinned and took her hand. Draco put her hand over his crotch, as she groaned. Feeling the hardened member in his pants made her doubly excited.

"D...Draco. My dragon." She purred and moved so she straddled his lap, her skirt covering her. He kissed her lips again, feeling a fire in his chest of wanting her. She undid his pants and pulled his hardened cöck from his pants and boxers. He groaned as she rubbed the now seven inches. He had gotten much bigger than she remembered of him.

Draco ripped her panties over her püssy as she felt his fingers touch her. Sarah groaned feeling his fingers rub over her clît a few times, before pushing a finger into her very wet hole. "Someone is excited." He groaned as he pulled his fingers out and let her line up to him.

She lowered herself on his length, moaning softly as he filled her insides up. He lifted her shirt and exposed her nîpples to the chilled night air. Licking and sucking at one as she moved her hips so he moved in and out of her.

She ran her fingers through his hair as she breathed in his scent. She panted almost as pleasure built. Draco fixed her shirt and had her stop moving a moment as he looked up to the dimly lit balcony. "Shhh, someone came out." Draco managed as he slowly let her move on him.

Sarah peeked up at the balcony and seen two people going at it. She grinned and whispered into Draco's ear. "It's not just us who's in the mood." She purred and nibbled his neck.

Draco looked up to the balcony and thanked the heavens that the bench was shrouded in darkness and shadows. They could hear the girl moaning in pleasure as Draco grinned and let Sarah pick speed up again. "Oh god I'm gonna cûm all over you." She moaned and tilted her head back. Draco felt himself close as well, as soon as he felt her orgasm take over her, he couldn't stop himself from releasing into her.

Sarah felt him twitch inside of her as he released his cûm inside of her. She kissed his lips, as if locking their love.

Sarah regained control and moved so Draco could fix himself and then she stood up. "Lets go back in before we get in trouble. There's always more later tonight." He whispered into Sarah's ear, kissing her cheek.

They walked up the steps towards the balcony, the couple had left before the two got there.

Draco and Sarah walked into the parlor hand in hand. Most of the people had went to bed. James and Elizabeth were curled up on the couch with Elizabeth asleep, James was half way asleep as well. Draco smiled as Pansy was cuddled with Goyle.

Draco wriggled his nose. "Lets go to my room." He'd say, and lead Sarah away. The two curled into the king size bed, and dozed off for sleep.

--

End