Intro (will be edited as needed)

I wanted to add this piece in, to let people know what's going on.

Basically this is a book of a bunch of short stories I've been thinking of recently. Most, if not all chapters are sexual and I urge those to read with caution and be 18+.

No they aren't perfect and I try to keep them to a 2k maximum of word counts. But if you like them, I'd appreciate lots of votes and views!!!

Rating system: (will be edited as needed)

General fiction: *~
Youth fiction: *¥~
BDSM fiction: *œ~
Trigger fiction: *•~
Scary fiction: *$~
Taboo fiction: *^~
Fan-fiction: *£~

Explanation of rating: (will be edited as needed)

General fiction: sexual relations between two consenting adults well above the age of twenty-five. Contains no violence or threats of either party.

Youth fiction: sexual relations between ages 18 - 24. Consensual and first timers.

BDSM fiction: not fifty shades of gray, I research real BDSM. So please do not compare these stories to fifty shades.

Trigger fiction: Rape, self harm, manipulation for sexual entercourse.

Scary fiction: sexual activities between a ghost and human? (Will try this piece of fiction writing out in time.)

Taboo fiction: beastality, same sex, incest, and just plain weird fetishes.

Fan-fiction: stories written with characters that are not my own. I do not claim to own said characters, and they belong to their respective creators.

Anywho I do hope everyone enjoys my shots and votes for the ones they like the most. Author notes may be inserted at any given point, and updates will be kind of slow considering the writer does have a life to live.

X.O.

S.C.

Edit: someone requested I add any personally used characters into the intro here, since I've been doing a lot of fanfiction writing instead of using personal characters only.

My personal characters have no correlation to real life people. Names or descriptions are purely coincidental and have no effect on real life persons.

Sarah Crowler
Elizabeth Crowler
Grace mortez
Vladimir Valentine
Andrew Davison
Tricia Brannon
Matthew Jackson
Lucas "Lucifer" Davis

Basically any character that someone does not recognize from said fan fiction, is mine. If it's not in the character/cast list it is my personal character. Cause there is a lot of them!

I will try to use personal characters in original stories again. Please bare with me!

I'm so proud of this story!!