Crazy love*~ (joker x character)

*Joker's point of view*

It had been roughly twenty years since that day the bats went insane and killed my beloved. I remember actually crying as she died in my arms. Her blond hair staining red from the blood that covered her body. My suit staining with her blood.

I sit and stare at the suit as it hangs, untouched any further by my hands. I refused to wear it when I left. Instead I had gotten a different suit. They call me the insane one, twisted and sick like a monster. But the bats I saw that night with my very eyes, that was pure insanity in and of itself.

Had I been the one that pushed him to far? I wasn't quite sure.

I seem to have forgotten the television was on, as an advertisement for a gathering of clowns began to play. I stared at the screen, she would have loved to go to such a thing.

I sigh to myself. "Come on, joker. It's not like you to be so down." I give a sigh, thinking how to cheer myself up "I know!" I said excitedly, as I began to dig in a trunk full of joke items. "I should pull a prank. Perhaps then I will feel better." I mumbled as I decided to crash this clown gathering and make myself known as their king.

I began planning out the ultimate prank. Chuckling as it all came together. "She'd be so proud." I laughed and left the apartment.

I got half way down the steps, and sighed. I just didn't feel it. I grumbled and went back in. "It's just no fun without you, Harley." I frowned, as my finger traced over her picture.

I sighed and slumped into a cushy chair, looking to the television.

"HELP!!!!" Came a scream from the ally behind the building. I went to investigate, curiousity and boredom do not mix. My eyes widen. This girl had a baseball bat in her hands. I recognized it as one of harl's bats. "Back off!" She screamed, landing a bash into one of my thugs heads.

I felt something stir inside. She had brunette pigtails, her body hidden by her baggy street cloths. That stirring inside made my pants tight.

She looked up at me, her eyes a piercing blue in color. She ran away, the bat in her hand. "Wait!" I holler, seeing her stop a moment. She didn't turn, as she continued on her way.

--

Days passed since I had seen that girl. I thought about those eyes, they didn't look scared in the least bit. "Come on sweetheart, someone as pretty as you?" I heard a little further down. It sounded like slade. "Back off, ugly baffoon!" That same voice. I walked over and seen Harley's bat in her hand. "Let's play ball!" She said, swinging for the guy's head. Target missed, I rolled my eyes.

"Not very nice." He'd say, grabbing her up. Before he could do anything, I stepped in. "Drop her." I commanded, slade turned to look at me. He threw her to the ground and came at me. "Who left you in charge, clown boy?! You got Harley killed!" I clinched my fist and decked him in the face. "Nobody talks about my Harley!" I snapped out.

The girl bashed him in the back of the head, before taking off. I ran after her, realizing just how out of shape I was. I stopped in an ally, hunched over and panting. "Ah hell, she's fast." I mumble trying to catch my breath.

"Why are you chasing me?" Came her voice, I look up to the shadows. "Where did you get that bat?" I ask, straightening up finally. She lifted the bat, looking at it. "My god mother gave it to me as a kid. She said it brought her strength and luck against bad guys." She stepped from the shadows. Her brunette hair was down to the middle of her back, her eyes a blue in color. She wore baggy forest green cargo pants, a black tank top and arm warmers that were red and black with Harley's signature diamonds on them. Converse on her feet, and a hat on her head.