From his pet, to his mate.*~ (wolves)

He walked like a jaguar. Long and lean, dominate and strong. I sat on my knees, awaiting his order to stand. I sat naked, vulnerable to the elements and his control. "Maria, Gracie. Leave me to my pet." His voice was deep, demanding. The two females who had been working on my hair and nails, got up and left.

"Luna." He cooed as I felt his hand touch the braid that held my hair back. I dared not move, as he sat in the chair in front of me. "So obedient for someone so special." He'd say as he touched my face. "How am I special?" I'd ask as he lead me to sit in his lap.

He smiled as his fingers touched my inner thigh, dancing as though in familiar territory. "Not many lycan, vampire hybrids are left. The only other one is Lady Selene, and she wouldn't dare come into my territory." He'd say, his hand stopping just short of touching my püssy.

I seen his jaw flex, as his finger tapped on my thigh. "You're special, my dear. Or I wouldn't bother with you at all." I felt the familiar sting as he jerked my head so I faced him. His lips pushed into mine, felt hard, wanting, demanding, and yet soft as well.

He lifted the leg his hand was on, to open my legs further. My other leg, he pushed over so I was exposed to him and his mercy. "Don't close your legs." He commanded, as I felt his experienced fingers touch my clît. I kept my arms away from touching him as well, the way he had always demanded of me.

I felt the fire fill my abdomen, burning its way up my spine and into my brain. His fingers rubbing over the entrance to my core, but never pushing in. I'm sure my cheeks were red as fire seemed to course through my body.

He was as cruel as always, stopping just short of my release. He tasted his fingers, groaning deeply. "So sweet, just like you." He growled as he lifted me up with ease. I was panting for air, still burning on the inside.

I touched his neck and purred into his ear. "Please, no more torture." I begged into his ear.

I had been his pet for almost five years, and each time was the same. He'd touch me until I was soaking wet and ready to orgasm, and then lay me in bed and walk off.

He smiled, touching my face as everything ached when my body touched the bed. "Please Connor. I beg of you." His smile faded, but I could tell he loved me begging for him.

"You want me, you know what you have to do." He'd say, stepping back. I couldn't move from my spot, so he simple snorted and walked out from the tent.

The two females from before walked in and helped me to the special tub, putting cold water on to drop my temperature back. I was lowered into the water and as usual howled out from the cold causing stinging pain.

--

It was dinner time, I was dressed in a gown and lead to the dining area. I was sat beside him, while we ate. "Come back to the tent after dinner please?" I asked, expecting a no. "Don't disappoint me, Luna." He'd say coldly, and I felt myself get excited again.

I sat quietly as everyone talked. Maria came to me after dinner, and took me back to the tent. "Are you really planning to give him what he wants?" She'd ask, removing the gown and began to lather on lotion to my skin.

Coco butter lotion always smelled the best, I looked into the mirror as I felt her hands move over my body. Careful to not rub any sensitive parts. "He's tortured me enough, I want him in ways that I will do whatever to have him." I'd say in response.

I heard his throat clear as Maria stopped rubbing lotion into my legs. "You'll do whatever I want?" He'd say, as Maria scurried from the tent. I turned, having nothing but a red silk robe on, open to show my breast and püssy lips to him.