Broken Friendships And Broken Link

Start from the beginning

I nearly puked. 

Where they really flirting with eachother in front of my face?

Then she walked out. I walked to Davina who was sitting on the side and pouring something in the pool. 

I kneeled down besde her. 

Me "Did you know?"

Davina "know what?"

She looked at me confused. 

Me "that she's going to kill them. "

Marcel kneeled down next to me. 

Marcel "Klaus first, then if the sire line is proven broken, Elijah won't last much longer"

Davina shook her head "i didn't know. But does that really change anything?"

My jaw droped. 

She did not just ask that!

Marcel "If it fails, and Aya puts Aurora's bullet into Klaus's heart, i die. Josh dies"

Davina "you don't think i can do it."

Marcel "It's too risky. And either way, Klaus is gone. Your boyfriend, Kol's brother.  My sire"

Me "The love of my life"

Davina "I get it"

She looked at Marcel "Klaus saved you like you saved me. You think you owe him, but you don't. He's taken far more than he's given.."

I shook my head and scoffed. I stood up and rupped my hands over my face. 

Davina "Two years ago you asked me to find a way to break the sire link because you anted to kill Klaus. I swore to you that i would fond a way to do it. Now i have. You trusted me then"

Marcel "Circumstances have changed, all right? Things are different now, D."

Davina "No. We've always protected each other. When you had me shunned, i was furious. But now...i get it. You'll always protect me, no matte what. Even if i hate you for it. You deserve to be free of Klaus. We all do but i can't do this if you don't trust me. I'm scared, Marcel, Ari. You two are the only family that i have left. so are we in this together? Because if so, i can do it. No doubts, no hesitaion...i can do it. "

I looked at Marcel. He put a hand on her shoulder. 

I just scoffed. 

Davina looked at me. I shook my head. 

Davina walked to me. 

Davina "what about you?"

Me "no way"

Davina "But-"

Me "No! How did you feel when Kol died right in your arms? hm?."

Davina looked down. 

Me "Do you really want to put me through that?"

Davina looked down. 

I scoffed with tears in my eyes. 

Me "If Nik dies tonight-"

Davina "Ar-"

Me "If he dies tonight, then i will never ever forgive you. And if Kol comes back, then i will make sure that he, Rebekah, Elijah and i will end this coven"

Davina sighed and looked at the spell next to her "I'm ready"

Marcel looked at his watch "you sure? Take your time"

Aya walked inside "if the girl is ready, she's ready"

A few witches followed her. 

Aya looked at the bodies in the water "All of us have waited long enough for this. "

Davina grabbed Jackson's heart.

Davina "The unsire heart will bind the sister's magic to these waters. Once the pool's fully charged ith the Mikaelson blood, i can break the sire link"

She dropped the heart in the pool.

They started to cast the spell. Aya slid Nik's throat through and then Elijah's.

I looked at Marcel and he looked at me. 

----

A guy walked inside "Aya. We may have an issue"

Aya walked out. 

Hayley walked inside and broke the neck of one of the guys who stayed back. Marcel and i took the other ones out. 

Davina "Marcel! Ariana!"

Marcel "i'm sorry, D."

Me "we need to get them out of the water now. "

Davina "No!"

She and the witches made us fly back. We crashed against the glass table. 

Elijah suddenly jerked up, grabbed a witch and drank her blood. 

Then he jumped out of the water and broke another one's neck. Every witch was dead except of Davina. 

Suddenly Nik woke up. He jumped at Davina but she held him ith her magic back. 

Davina "you've had your time"

She pushed him back into the pool. 

Marcel's skin began to burn and so did Stefan's. She was breaking the link. 

Suddnely everything stopped. I got into the water swam to Nik. Elijah came into the water and held Nik up. I put a hand on nik's cheek. 

I wispered "Nik?"

He slowly opened his eyes.

Nik "i felt them leave. My sire line is broken"

Later. Morning.

Everyone was doing their own buisness. I was at Marcel's. Davina woke up. She stood up.

Davina "where's my stuff?"

Me "your bag's over there"

She walked to her bag and grabbed it. 

Marcel "i figured, after what you did, i'd better get you out before the Mikaelsons came back to hurt you"

Davina "You mean like you two hurt me?. I asked you to do one thing for me. To believe in me. To choose my side. I asked you to choose me. But neither of you did"

She turned around to leave but Marce stopped her. 

MArcel "Wait, D. Listen. Hey. Listen. I am always on your side. And so is Ariana. All right? We always have your back. But sometimes the things you that want,  they aren't worth the price you have to pay to get them. "

Davina "Yeah? Keep telling yourself that. Enjoy your freedom"

She walked past him and looked at me. 

Me "I got nothing to say to you, D."

Davina "Go to hell"

Then she walked past me out. 

I sighed. 

Later. 

I was sitting on Nik's bed. He walked inside and stopped when he saw me. I stood up and walked to him. 

Nik "Lo-"

But i just hugged him. He hugged me back. 

I sobbed "I thought that was it. I thought i would lose you"

Nik "you will never lose me, love"

He hugged me harder.

Nik "i will always be by your side, love"