LIT (Laughing Is a Talent)

Okay, so long story short, or short story short, because that's kinda what it is, I got tagged again by QueenAthena_04 (and while you're at it, go follow the lovely gal!!) And so I guess I have to do it or I have to post a picture if myself dancing, and to those who know me in real life, you know I can't dance, so here goes.

Rules, 'cause it's all about the rules...
1) The title must be LIT
2) You can't refuse (sorry in advance to the people I tag)
3) You have to do it within a week, or you have to post a picture of you dancing (sorry again, guys)
4) You have to tag 15 people, no more, no less.
5) You have to say 13 things about yourself (like the 13 reasons you cried after reading and watch 13 Reasons Why...)
6) You can't reply to any of the comments (so again, sorry sorry sorry, but if you want to thank me, just PM me, because the rules say nothing about that...)

So I literally have no clue how to introduce myself and stuff, so I'm just gonna say it.

1. I love chocolate, waffle fries, and ice cream with a passion.
2. My favorite color is purple
3. I love being sarcastic and satirical.
4. I love random pieces of information (and saying them in the middle of arguments, but that's for a different time)
5. My favorite flower is the alyssum flower (and that might have something to do with the fact that it's sort kinda a little part of my namesake)
6. My favorite book (if I had to choose) would be either Counting By 7's or 13 Reasons Why.
7. I will not eat popcorn ever, so don't even try to make me.
8. I love watching cool art or comedy videos in spare time
9. I like people who play a million different instruments (my favorite being violin, ukulele, or piano).
10. I am impressed with people if they can last five minutes with me.
11. I love running. Love running. Don't kill me, please.
12. My favorite number is 14 (my volleyball number).
13. My birthday is on National Chocolate Chip Day, and this year, the day after Mother's Day...😑😶😐😒

So, I guess that's all for me, but the lucky people tagged are below!!

1. AmarahDelano

2. Alyse_BreAnn

3. johannaistrash

4. JustARandomVampire

5. theofficialmels

6. Shayzo

7. timetraveingphoenix

8. SunshineandSkittles

9. Zinnia29

10. dustychalks

11. Frozengal2013

12. ThatBubbleGumBxtch

13. cathylxlo

14. ChasingMadness24

15. astrologicalys

So, to everyone I tagged, I'm super, super sorry I tagged you! I literally just went through everybody I'm following and tagged the ones I thought were most likely to follow the rules mentioned above. So, if you're not completely weirded out by me yet, please do me the favor of doing the tag thingy above kinda sorta explained above!!! 💜💜💜

~@£¥$$@