Happy Birthday to a Boy Long Gone

Happy (late) birthday to a boy long gone
It's been about a year
Since you decided to make the choice to...
Anyway.
Blow out the candles
Of your own ghost birthday cake
Make a spirited wish
That will blow away with the wind
Open the presents
That might've been there
If you hadn't...
Anyway.
You've finally turned fifteen
And your party is here
But you have gone
My friends and her friends think of you
Wish you didn't...
Anyway.
They'd rather not remember
They'd rather not see
They'd rather not cry
They'd rather not show their emotion
They'd rather you wouldn't have...
Anyway.
Why did you do it?
What drove you there?
Who would've known, if you'd told them?
When exactly did you make that choice?
Where were you when you decided
Life wasn't enough?
How could you...
Anyway.
Happy birthday to a Boy Long Gone
Happy birthday to the Boy From First Period
Happy birthday to the ghost who can't hear us singing Happy Birthday with tears scarring us
Happy birthday to the somebody nobody remembers
Happy birthday to the Boy in the Grave
Happy birthday to the Boy who always smiled
Happy birthday to the Boy who seemed happy
Happy birthday to the Boy that took his own life
Happy birthday to the Boy that decided Death was better than Life
Happy birthday to the Boy who thought nothing was better than something
Happy birthday to the Boy who didn't know that Heaven was better than Hell

So hey guys, it's me, again. Like seriously, I need a better intro! Or is this an outro....? Either way, I need a better one! Houston, we'll get on that...Anyway, this is about a real guy with a real story with a real happy life and a real sad ending. It's just like finding out that Han Solo dies in the Star Wars Seven movie, after, you know, he and Leia have a kid and you're totally shipping it and all and when you see him die, you almost cry for hours on end and end up getting really mad at the actor for not wanting to do the rest of the new trilogy. Wow. That was a really specific scenario. Glad I got THAT one out. Oh, you haven't seen that? Ohmigosh, I'm sorry! Sorta...in my own "SPECIAL" way. Yeah....okay. Anyways, his birthday was a few days (or weeks, I can't remember) ago (AmarahDelano, correct me if I'm wrong!), and I really wanted to recognize his birthday and talk to you guys about it. Sort of. (Like, instead of my normal, HAPPY, self....yeah.) Imma gonna just say this loud and clear. Guys, DON'T TAKE YOUR LIFE. COMMIT SUICIDE. WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. Just don't do it. What does anybody gain from you dying/commiting suicide/taking your own life? It's like saying to your mom and dad, "So hey, I really (don't) appreciate everything you've done for me, so in my (non) gratitude, I'm gonna take my own life!" It's also like saying, "I'm just gonna take matters into my own hands and just kill myself (which is TOTALLY NOT MURDER)!" (It actually is, because, in the bluntest of words, you are murdering yourself.) That is NOT cool, okay? There is therapy, parents/adults, peers, friends, family, PEOPLE around you that can help you if your struggling with deciding to take your own life or not or whatever, so PLEASE, I'd you need it, ask for help!! Would you rather bruise your pride or bruise everyone around you because you killed yourself? *Takes deep breath* *Sighs* Okay. I'm done for now, but seriously, please don't commit suicide. And I know this poem does hurt a little, but it's the best I've got. Which is too little, too late, sadly, but...I'm done ranting. It's up to you!

Xoxo,

Fluffy_Kitty_Poptart