NEW STORY!!!

Okay, guys, just to let you know, I just published a new story, Life In Aesthetics.

Basically, I make aesthetically pleasing "collages" and post them there, and I am happy to take requests (however, I do reserve the right to refuse a request without reason, so don't get your cape in a twist if I refuse yours, which won't be likely, but still).

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE go read it, vote on it, comment, add to your libraries, and whatnot. Everybody who has helped me along the journey so far is so appreciated, and I'd like to make a couple of shoutouts...

First and foremost, to AmarahDelano, ashleybro0ks, and @timetraveingphoenix for always being there for me, inspiring me to write, and encouraging me along the way.

Secondly, some new friends I've made along the way... Alyse_BreAnn, TheMostEnglandstOfAl, ThatBubbleGumBxtch, Pink23panda, johannaistrash, Shayzo, and so many others. (If I've forgotten you, please PM me or let me know in the comments. Thanks!)

Anyways, that's basically all for now, so once again, please go read the new book! You can find it on my profile page, which is easy, or you can just look it up on Wattpad, which is slightly less easy.

~@£¥§§@~