Chapter 10: Trapped once again

Start from the beginning

"Yah, Tae, why are you here? Can't you see I want some alone time with my books?"

"Jennie, books ain't fun...but what's fun is this nerd". He smirked, looking over his shoulder to him.

Oml don't tell me. Here it goes again.

"Yah nerd, why are even in this school? Did no one tell you...you don't belong here".

"Yah, Tae, let him be-"

"Why I'm here doesn't concern you or your permission".

Damn, did he just reply back to Taehyung? That too with confidence?.
I quickly stood up from my seat. What ever happening next was not gonna be pretty.

"Aish, this nerd can also talk back to me? Yah! Do wanna get beaten to death?", Taehyung was raging in anger. Jimin though had no effect to it. It was as if he was used to these kinda fights. That too, he even held that leadership expression on his face. If a stranger would have watched them, then they might have thought Jimin was the one who picked up the fight.

"Kim Taehyung, keep your mouth and hands to yourself it you don't wanna get it any uglier".

Oh no.

He even smirked at the end of his words.

"Tae, don't-"

Before I could get out from the stands I was sitting on, they broke out in a fight. Jimin gave Tae a couple of fistfuls which amazed me of his ability. Taehyung didn't budge back, he gave him more than he got.

"Guys stop!!"

I rushed down to them, trying to tear them apart and finally did when a teacher came running. The teacher took both the guys and me to the principal's office. Once in the principals office we sat together. The worst part was I had to sit between the guys. On my left was Tae, on my right was Jimin.
Turning left, a smile crept on Tae's face and turning right...awaited me a death glare by Jimin.

Even though Jimin got away with it and it was all blamed on me and Tae since we were the first people there, I still didn't care. Why does my heart feel something? Siting next to these two guys alerted me of some sort of disaster. It felt like it's a connection to something...my future?

End of flashback

Only if I knew these two guys...are my upcoming future, I would have ran away by now. I can't believe Jimin turned from a nerd to a hot, sexy god through out these years. He looks like a freaken model. Yeah and that too, he's filthy rich, don't know how but he just is.

"Miss, we're here".

Breaking out of my shell of thoughts, I realised we were home. The driver opened my door as I got out in the familiar place. Yes that garden, this grass, the flowers, the water fountains, yes, yes, I missed it all even though it has only been probably 48 hours with that person.

"Dad, mum..I'm home", yelling out there names I headed inside.

Opening the great mansion door, I entered the living room. Oh my, I was about to cry but I don't care cause my family was right there.

"Dad? Mum".

"J-Jennie? My grandma who was sitting on the couch got up, with everyone's eyes glued on me now.