32- Shirtless People

Recap-

I looked around the ground and found torn shreds of clothing-- clothing that looked suspiciously like the clothing that Blake was wearing this morning. As I held the fur and shreds of clothing in my hands, I realized that what had happened was not just a dream.

"Holy cheese balls!"

Werewolves exist!

******

"So..." I started. There were five faces staring at me intently

"So..." Luke tilted his head.

"You... all of you... can shape shift?" I spat out.

"Yeah," Blake answered. "Werewolves." All of them cringed under my death stare. I hated when people lied to me or tried to keep a secret from me. And while I did understand their reasons for hiding this fact from me, I was still angry.

"So you!" I pointed to Aaron. "Lied to me for so many years!"

"Yeah..." he clasped his hands together. "Please don't be angry."

"You wouldn't even tell your best friend?!" I grabbed a pillow and hopped off the bed. He started to back away when he saw that I was approaching him menacingly.

"Sorry, please don't hit me," he got on his knees and put his hands in a praying gesture. I didn't really care.

"You!" I smacked him in the head with the pillow. His head flew back. "Big!" I hit him again. "Fat!" He would have bruises tomorrow. "Liar!" I bonked him with the pillow one more time before I moved on to my next victim. Luke. "And you! Don't think I forgot you!"

"Ow, I think you gave me a concussion," Aaron complained as he tried to rub his head pain away.

"I dated you for like five months, and you didn't think to tell me this?!" I yelled. "Is that why I caught you munching a guy like an animal?!"

"Dear I-" Before he could get another word out I smacked him so hard his head turned 180 degrees.

"Liar!" Smack. "Liar!" Smack. "Liar! Liar! Liar!" Smack.

"Sorry dear," he grabbed the pillow from me. I glared at him before moving on. I could see Jackson inching towards the door from the side of my eye.

"You three!" I pointed at them. "You're all off the hook because you're new."

"Thank you lord," Jackson made a cross with his hands and I rolled my eyes.

"The nurse said that I can leave today," I looked down at the hospital gown I'm in. "Do you know where my clothes are?"

"If you hadn't tried to kill me with your pillow a few seconds ago, I would've told you that I brought you clothes to change into."

"Thank youuuuuu, I'll remember that the next time you make me angry," I grinned and winked.

"Here ya go," he grabbed a paper bag from the floor and handed it to me. 

"I'm going to go change, I'll be right back." I could feel five pairs of eyes following me as I went to the bathroom to change.

"You're not changing here?" Axel teased.

"No perv," I locked the bathroom door just in case. I hummed as I put my hand in the bag and pulled out a shirt, a pair of pants, a bra, and a pair of underwear. I know it's weird for a boy to bring you underwear, but Aaron and I have been together since we were kids-- it's no big deal. After I pulled my undies up and clasped my bra, I grabbed the shirt and turned it around to look at it. "What... the... fück?" I glared at the print on the shirt.