12- Flashback

Recap-

"Who's this?" he (Blake) asked.

"It's Luke," I heard the person say on the phone.

"Luke?" His name brought bad memories to my head.

"Yes, it's me, and you might want to tell Emma that I'm coming to get her back."

******

"Fück off!" Blake roared into my phone before crunching it with his hands and throwing the pieces across my room. I repeat, he crunched my phone up!

"Blake!" I pushed off of my bed and ran over to the precious pieces of my phone. He had even crushed my phone case into this weird mushy pile because it was silicone. "My phone," I held the pieces in my hand and pouted. "You crushed it!"

"Sorry angel, I'll just buy you another one," he still looked angry, but I was angrier than him.

"I've put so much time into my games on it!" I had invested my time into a bunch of games, and I had all these items and high scores on them, I know, I'm a loser. "What am I going to do?" I glared at Blake, who looked really guilty.

"Who's Luke?" he asked.

"What, you're not going to address the fact that you just crushed my phone with your bare hands?" I dropped the pile that was my iPhone and glared at him. "Get out!" I pointed to the door. "Put your clothes on and get out!" I was already angry because Luke had figured out my phone number, and Blake had added to it by destroying my phone. I knew I was being dramatic, but I didn't really care at this point.

"Angel, I said-"

"Get out!" his face changed into an expression of hurt, but I just angrily strode into the bathroom and locked the door. I slid my back against the door and closed my eyes. Luke was ruining my life again. Hearing his name brought back dark memories.

******

Flashback

It was our five month anniversary, and I had bought a new expensive watch for him. I had saved for the watch for the past three weeks, and I knew that Luke was going to be happy when I gave it to him. I was sixteen, and planned to lose my V-card to him today. He had been trying to touch me lately, and even though I was uncomfortable with him doing that, I let him because I loved him.

We had met when I had just become a junior in high school, and I had fallen head over heels in love because of him. He had this soft, wavy, blonde hair that I loved running my hands through. His skin was tan because he surfed, and his body was lean and muscular. Luke always wore khaki shorts and a short-sleeved T-shirt. His popularity was over the roof because he was a star surfer, and also because of his good looks. Plus, his parents were as loaded as a baked potato; they owned land around the world, and made money off of their hotel company. I had no idea how I had ended up with Luke.

"Goodbye," I waved at my mom as I jumped out of the car. I had asked her to bring me to his house an hour early than I had told him, so I could surprise him. My mom didn't trust Luke, but what did she know? She had only had one boyfriend in her whole life, and that was my dad. I carefully opened the door, and carried my wrapped present with me.

Luke's apartment was what I would call empty. It was cold, with the main color scheme being black and white. It was furnished in that minimalist way that I hated; I preferred cozy, comfortable homes. Anyways, I strode through the room, but paused as I heard weird sounds. It sounded like an animal was giving birth or dying. I could also hear grunting and groaning, so I slowly went to the front of the door and eased it open. Like an idiot, I dropped the box on the floor, which pushed the door further open and alerted Luke to my presence.

"Emma?" Luke asked. He was covered in blood, with a good part of it over his mouth. I could see that his teeth were red, and sharper than a human's should be. He was crouched over a man's body, like a wolf. His eyes were pitch black, and I turned around and started to run away. "Emma, stop!" My heart beat as he chased me.

He finally caught up to me and grabbed my waist. He placed me against the wall and set his hands on the wall, holding me captive. I cringed away as he leaned in closer.

"Emma, it's not what you think," he tried to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, but I flinched. "I won't hurt you." I didn't say anything, I just tried to move away. "I love you dear." He leaned in to kiss my forehead, but I kneed him in the jewels and ran out the door. I could hear him yelling after me, but I ran out to the street and waved a car down. Thank goodness that Luke lived in a super safe gated neighborhood for rich people. The car stopped and I ran to the driver's seat.

"Hi, I need you to drive me away, right now," I begged the woman in the car, hoping that she was nice.

"No problem honey!" she waved to the passenger seat. I quickly got into the seat and she drove off. I turned my head to see Luke watching the car drive away with a sad expression on his face.

The nice woman thankfully drove me home, I had made up a random story about how I had caught my boyfriend cheating. Honestly, Luke cheating would be better than him killing someone in front of my eyes.

For the next few months, Luke kept disturbing me. I saw one of his humongous friends following me sometimes, and I tried my best to avoid him, which was really hard. I just walked away and didn't say anything when he called after me.

Finally, he moved away and I finally got a moment of peace. My parents and Aaron helped me through it, but it still scarred my memory. I tried to report him for murder, but every time I tried to file a report, it somehow disappeared. I was just thankful that he had given up on me and our relationship.

******

"Ems," I opened my eyes when I heard Aaron's concerned voice through the door. "You okay?"

"Yea," I slowly pushed the door open and walked out of the bathroom. "His name just brought up some bad memories." He spread his arms and I went into them. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"It's okay," Aaron rubbed my back. I peeked above his shoulder to see Blake and Axel looking at us, with hurt written all over their face. I pushed away from Aaron's chest and walked over to them.

"Sorry for being such a bîtch," I hugged Blake, and Axel hugged me from the back. I could feel Aaron's stare on my back as they embraced me.

For some reason I started to feel like I was in a middle of a love triangle.

Actually, more of a quadrilateral.

Or a polygon.

I hate math.

******