26- Plops

Author's Note

This chapter's kind of crappy because I wrote it super fast, but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have time to update tomorrow.

P.S- You'll understand the title after you read this chapter. :)

******

Recap-

As I started gazing around the room, trying to figure out a way to push Aaron off of me, I made eye contact with two people at the window. Although it was dark, I could make out their faces very clearly.

Blake and Axel were standing there. I could see that their eyes were focused on the position that Aaron and I were in, and I could also tell by their expressions that they definitely wanted to punch Aaron again.

Crap.

******

"Whaaaat..." I tapped Aaron on the shoulder. He didn't even stir, so I used my other hand to slap his face. Hard.

"Hey!" he sat up immediately and started rubbing his face. "What?"

"Look at the window," I whispered. He paused before shifting his eyes to the window.

"What the fu-"

"You see them?"

"Yea."

"How the hell did they get here?"

"Probably by car."

"Aaron, I didn't mean that." Idiot.

"Are you going to invite them in?"

"No, they'll probably smash your face in if they came in."

"No, I'm a big boy, I can protect myself."

"I just spoon fed you your soup a few hours ago!"

"So?"

"Whatever," I paused. "Don't you think that's kind of creepy?" Blake and Axel were just standing at my window.

"Kinda." 

"I don't wanna let them in."

"Well, then how are you going to get rid of them?"

I thought over it for a second, then got up and started walking towards the window that they were at. Their gazes followed me as I neared them. They looked like stalkers. If stalkers were incredibly good looking.

I waved at them before I reached for the shades. It was super awkward because I made direct eye contact with them when I slowly lowered the shades. When the shades were finally down, I hurried back to the couch.

"You do realize that there are other windows in your house, right?"

"Shudddd-up," I hushed. "I'm hungry, do you want more food?"

"I thought you'd want to do your homework."

"My- OH MY GOD!" I had completely forgot. "My homework!"

"Geesh don't get your panties in a twist."

"Aaron my homework!" I immediately started looking for my backpack. "I gotta do it!"

"Sure," he just laid back on the couch and turned the TV back on.

"Don't you have homework?"

"Yea," he started to flip through the channels. "I'm not gonna do it."

"Dumbäss," I said under my breath.

"What was that?"

"I'm taking a shower," I hurried and grabbed all the things I needed before going into the shower.