7: "Pretend I was violently assaulted by a rabid squirrel."

Start from the beginning

Cyra snorted before she said with an amused expression, "Punching him? No regret. Getting expelled? Maybe a little."

Charlie could see her small smirk as she said her words and he grins at her before saying studiously, "Does the brave lady have a name?"

"Cyra. Cyra Brion," the blonde introduced as she shook hands with the fellow blond.

"Charlie McHugh, but you probably already heard that."

She nodded, pulling her hand back to her side as her hero instincts kicked in and she closely examined the boy to see if he was a threat. Deciding he was just another regular boy who couldn't stick to his own business, she has him a grin.

"So, you new here?"

A nice smile graced his lips. "Yeah, just moved here from Gotham. Parents got new jobs."

"Well, if you need any help, you can ask me." She grinned and just when she thought she was doing well, she just had to speak again. "Ask for Cyra."

Then the sputtering started at realizing her mistake.

"Wait—no! I already said me and introduced myself. I'm Cyra. Which, I already said about three times now. Sorry," the amber-eyed hero stuttered out, shocking herself how she was acting in front of the new kid. She was usually really confident and never stuttered. Never.

"I got what you meant. Thanks," The boy was smiling lightly in a reassuring way before turning with the most sparkling blue eyes and walking back towards the building.

Cyra let out a sigh out of relief as she watched his distancing figure. She turned back to her lunch before throwing it away. The bell quickly rang, signaling her it was time for her next class.

Mount Justice

August 8, 11:00 EDT

    Cyra was floating in the air, a green aura around her as Robin, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Superboy, Red Tornado, Batman, Green Arrow, and some new team member named Artemis stood in the missions room. Artemis had long blonde hair in a ponytail and was in a green costume that showed off her nice form and a mask that covered most of her face. Everyone was talking and introducing themselves when the Zeta-Beam's went off.

    "Recognized: Kid Flash B03."

    "The Wall-Man is here!" A certain ginger ran into the room. He was wearing swim trunks with no shirt and sunglasses. There was sunblock on his nose and cheeks and he was carrying a lot of beach equipment. "Let's get this party start—"

The 'Wall-Man' was cut off when he tripped over the leg of his huge umbrella he was carrying and face planted. Cyra broke out laughing, having to touch down on the ground because she was laughing so hard. Batman didn't find it as funny, keeping a straight and serious face as a beach ball bounced right between him and Red Tornado.

Wally's face was as red as his hair as he finished, "—ed."

The speedster shot a glare at the Green Lantern, who was struggling to stop laughing. The new girl stepped forward, holding her bow in one hand as she said teasingly, "Wall-Man, huh? I love the uniform. What exactly are your powers?"

Cyra let out another bark of laughter, earning a Bat-glare, which she ignored. "I love this girl," Cyra grinned brightly.

"Uh, who's this?" Wally asked as he got up, walking over to the group. Cyra eyed him up and down, raising an eyebrow at his ridiculous attire. Wally noticed her stare and asked flirtatiously, "Like what you see?"