The World of Fairy Tail III

Start from the beginning

Algaia: (She's the one who tortured the hell out of Erza..)

Kyoka: Of course, you were also her favorite demon. *laughs*

Jackal: Hmpf. That makes me sound like I'm her pet!

Kyoka: Well, are you not?

Algaia: Kyoka. What do you intend to do with me? (Even if I say don't activate FACE, they will not listen. Their will... their desire... it cannot be tainted. And if I change the flow, if FACE is not activated, the dragons... they may not show themselves.)

Kyoka: You seem to be thinking of something else. What are you thinking about? >:)

Algaia: Take me back to my friends..!

Jackal: Hmmpf, aren't we your friends, dumbass? Your fellow little—

All of a sudden, Kyoka activates Jackal’s sense of pain, increasing its sensitivity, making him suddenly scream due to pain. However, it only lasted for a second as Kyoka immediately stopped.

Kyoka: You talk too much, Jackal. Well anyway, *looks back to Algaia* if you can defeat Jackal then you can go back. Right?

Algaia: J-Jackal??

Kyoka: Yes. That’s IF you can. Good luck. *walks away*

Algaia: WHAT THE HELL?!

Jackal: What the hell? You are in hell. Pfft. You’ll never be able to defeat me.

Algaia: (Wait, Jackal just said that they are MY friends! Maybe… maybe I can try that..) Jackal-kun, please, tell me the truth.

Algaia looks at him with pleading eyes, seeming to beg for the truth alone. Jackal was a little surprised to see her plead.

Jackal: W-Why are you looking at me like that?

Algaia: Aren’t you.. my friend? (I hate you… Jackal. But… if I can save Aquarius… I won’t have a reason to hate you, do I?)

Jackal: *gulps*

Seilah: Oh Jackal-san, you must not be so easily seduced. We have our new mission. You should start moving.

Jackal: S-SEDUCED?! Shut up, Seilah! SHEESH! *walks out of the room* ME.. A DEMON?! BE ATTRACTED?! MOREOVER, TO HER?!

Seilah: It’s not impossible for a demon to have feelings for another demon. Right, princess? *blankly stares at Algaia*

Algaia: Wait.. wait up… did you just say..---

Seilah: Everything is for his will.. Zeref’s will. You will help us accomplish that, wouldn’t you?

Algaia: Seilah.. you mean.. I am..

Seilah smiled, however, her smile seemed empty and yet devilish.

Seilah: That’s right.. you are.

All of a sudden, Algaia felt something struck her heart and her mind began to hurt that she had to grab onto it. She starts screaming… as “false memories” of her “past” in the world of Fairy Tail replayed…

†FLASHBACK†

Demon… get lost!” 
“Get her… get her!”

Unknown faces were shown in her flashback, yelling angrily at her, cursing at her. At the same time, Algaia was being thrown with rocks. She does not move nor budge. She just stands there, quietly enduring the pain she is feeling. Some guards ran up to her and captured her easily as she did not resist. In the next few seconds… as the scenery changed, she saw her memories of being locked up in a chamber… tortured.