The World of Fairy Tail III

Start from the beginning

Her singing was interrupted when someone in front of her cell started clapping.

?: Wow. You sing really good, Keehl.

Algaia: (This man is.. Mard.. Geer.) *ignores him and looks away, sings again* L-O-V-E Girl..~ nae soneul japgo Fly!L-O-V-E girl..~ ♫

Mard Geer: No respect, huh? *keeps up his smile* perhaps, I should let you be like this for the meantime. *walks away*

Algaia: You're not letting me out?

Mard Geer: So you can talk. *stops and looks back to Algaia*

Algaia: *stares at Mard Geer*

Mard Geer: You're free for the meantime. *smirks*

Mard Geer opens up Algaia's cell and lets her free from the chains using his magic. He immediately walks away right after setting her free.

Algaia: (Omg.. I just acted rude in front of the king of the underworld.. or whatever, that should be Hades not him.. lol. BUT! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME BEING HERE?!) Wait!

Mard Geer: I'm busy, I'll talk to you later.

Algaia: (WHAAAT?! After he came all the way here to talk?! He's so complicated. I don't know if I have a crush on him because he looks good sometimes, but sometimes he looks idiotic. I don't know which side to buy.) ..Guess I'll just look around. If I try to escape, what would happen tho? Anyway, let's sing a song by Miley.. 7 things while we're at it. *giggles*

Algaia decided to explore the base of Tartaros. She found a room that seemed to be a place for gathering. There she saw the person who captured her.

Algaia: AH! *points at Jackal* IT'S YOU!!!

Jackal: Oi, what?

Algaia: Why the hell did you capture me?! I hate you, Jackal!!! (I hate you.. for what you did.. but at the same time, you're so cute! ♥_♥)

Jackal: Ha, who cares if you hate me? *shrugs*

Algaia: (Doesn't my charm work on him?! I want him to be a good guy! Lol, a demon, a good guy?)

As Algaia thought about a demon being a good guy, the image of France flashed inside her mind for a second. She shook her head to get him off her mind and finds Jackal standing in front of her.

Jackal: Oi, oi. So you still got amnesia? Damn. You're so like Tempesta. -_-" Annoying.

Algaia: T-Tempesta..! Where is he? (I've gotta stop him from poisoning Laxus and the others!)

Jackal: Huh.. that makes me wonder. You remember our names but not who you are to us. What the hell? Such a weirdo! *raises his brow at Algaia*

Algaia: *pinches Jackal's cheeks* AWWW YOU'RE SOOOOOO SWEEEEEEET JACKAL! You've been saying so many sweet things to me, I appreciate it SOOOO MUCHH!!! ^_^ *pinches him harder to the point it hurts*

Jackal: OWW!!! *bites Algaia's hand* Y-YOU B#*(&!!! You'lll pay for that!!!

Algaia: Ohh, now he's embarrassed. This is why I like you so much, you're so adorable!!! (YEAH LET'S PISS HIM OFF EVEN MORE!!!!)

Jackal: Who are you calling adorable?!!?! F#cking insane!

Just when Jackal's about to attack Algaia, Kyoka, another one of the Nine Demon Gates walks in the room.

Kyoka: What are you trying to do, Jackal?

Jackal: I'm just kidding; you know I won't hurt this annoying girl.