1

Marcus

It was 3 am and me and Brandon were just walking inside my house. All the lights were out telling me that my parents were asleep. We snuck up to my bedroom and I laid on my bed while he laid on the couch.

"How much you made today?" Brandon asked

"800." I said

"You getting better." He said

His ass the reason I'm in this shit. I never even though about selling until he started coming around. Ain't like my family struggling or poor it's just fast easy money.

I heard footsteps and turn the light off and laid back in bed.

My bedroom door opened and when I heard it close I looked up. I turned the light on and Brandon was snoring.

I got off the bed and went into the guest bedroom. I took a quick shower and went to sleep.

Anthony

My alarm went off telling me I had to get up and get ready for school.

I walked to the shower and washed and did my morning routine before getting dressed.

I put on some true religion jeans, Gucci shirt and my black 12s. I got my bag and car keys before walking downstairs. I saw my mom and my baby sisters eating.

"Good morning mama." I said

"Good morning baby." She said

"Morning Laysia and Laya." I said to the twins.

"Good morning Ant." They both said

"Where your brother?" My mom asked

"Probably still asleep." I said

"He came in at 3 in the morning." She said

"From where?" I asked

"I don't know but I do know it needs to stop. He ain't nothing but 16." She said

"Where dad?" I asked

"He went with your grandfather." she said

"Oh alright I gotta go. Love y'all." I said

"Love you too." They all say.

As I'm walking out I see Marcus and Brandon walking down the stairs. I shake my head knowing they were up to no good.

I was almost to my car when they started to call my name. I turned and they were right behind me.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we ride with you to school?" Marcus asked.

"What's wrong with your car?" I asked

"I don't have any gas." He said

"That ain't my problem. Maybe if you were home before 3 you would have had gas." I said

"What's the fucking problem we going the same place!" He yelled.

"The problem is this is my car and if I don't want you in it then I don't." I said