Chapter 3.

Nick's POV:

I groaned when I woke up this morning and tried to look after injuries on my back.

Yesterday Jeff decided to teach me a lesson and now my back probably was black and blue. I hadn't expect him to stand ready with twenty fighters, and even though I had Matt, we were outnumbered. It hurt a little in my cold heart, that the guy who threw the bat at my back, actually were one of my friends. We usually dealt a lot together and now he tried to kill me. That's nice.

But I shouldn't complain, me and Matt had taken a run after beating up a couple of guys. They probably looked worse.

When I finally woke up from my thoughts I got up from the bed, since I knew that I had to wake up Maya, in time for school. Quickly I threw on a pair of jeans and a grey tee-shirt. Then I let my fingers slip threw my hair to make it look presentable. After putting on cologne, and deodorant I dashed out of my room towards Maya's.

"It's time to wake up sweetpea" I said in a soft voice and brushed away a few strands of hair that had fallen in the four year old girls face.

"Okay Nicky." She mumbled in her sleep and I felt anger build up inside of me when I noticed her tear streaked face.

"Sweetpea, have you been crying?" My voice was even softer then before. Then I carefully picked her up from the bed and placed her on my lap.

"N...no I haven't" The little girl in my arms tried to lie towards me but I saw how she winced when I had put her down on my lap. I was going to murder Georgia if she had done this. Yes I actually have a heart. But every time I saw Maya cry it was like someone tore my heart away and put it on fire, so the little piece of heart I have will probably disappear soon.

"Please don't lie to me. D..di..did Georgia hit you again?" My voice was cracking several times, but I didn't care. I swear if Georgia has touched my sweetpea again I will but a bullet in her head without thinking twice.

"Yes, but I wasn't her fault! I was a bad girl. I promise Nicky, it was all my fault!" Maya practically pleaded me to not hurt Georgia and I never could say no to those puppy-eyes. Damn it.

"What did you do?" I asked her practically begging to god that it was one hell of a bad thing. Otherwise I would, puppy-eyes or not, kill that bitch.

"I forgot to put the butter in after I made a sandwich. So it melted and got ruined, Georgia says she isn't made of money and that butter cost five dollars so I deserved to be punished." Maya said and probably thought that she had deserved all those punches. For a god damn butter, breathe in and out..

"How exactly did she punish you?" I asked and tried to control the anger inside of me.

"She let me pay for new butter with the money I got for birthday from grandma and I had to clean the whole kitchen. And, she let her new boyfriend punch and kick me." My sweetpea's eyes once again filled up with tears and I no longer could control my anger. So I placed Maya on the floor before storming over to Georgia's room.

I found her sleeping next to a new guy, both of them naked and I only could imagine what they did yesterday when I was gone. That didn't stop me though, I dragged Georgia up from her place in the bed and made sure my eyes were cold as ice before looking at her. She was ugly as hell, makeup all over her face, dull eyes and a skinny twig.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAYA YOUR CHEAP WHORE?" I screamed in her face and made sure to spit on her. She slightly whimpered back but that didn't stop me. She knew better then to mess with my sweetpea.

"Stop it Nicholas, you're hurting me." Georgia said and batted her eyelashes, trying to flirt her way out of this. Is she for real?

"If you even think that I would ask you to spread those legs for me you really are stupid, aren't you?" My voice were cold and I could feel how my mother would yell at me for being so heartless to a women, but this time I couldn't help myself. It was time for Georgia to get out of my house.