Chapter 4.

Nick's POV:

"Chloe get the fuck off" I was currently seated in the cafeteria with Chloe spread out over my whole lap marking me as hers with hickeys over my neck. And it was quiet hard focusing on finding Elina when you knew your neck would look like a giant bruise by the end of the lunch. I desperately had to give Elina her backpack before someone found out that I had it. Cause if they did, she would be dead meat.

"Seriously, get off. Find someone else you can bother." I didn't bother being nice since Chloe obviously wouldn't get the wink.

"Fine, who got your panties in a twist? I'll just find Michael instead." Chloe stood up from my lap, grabbed her slutty friends and strutted away, probably to bother another dude. Not that it bothered me, I knew she wouldn't do anything stupid to me, she knew the consequences.

"Thank god she's gone. Why the hell are you even with Chloe dude?" Matt asked me, sipping his drink.

"She's loyal and strong. You know that she can handle this lifestyle."

"I'm saying this cause I'm your best mate, you can do better."

"Maybe."

"Whatever we better get going. It's gym next."

Matt and I silently walked through the corridors, shoulders bumping sometimes and I was fine with that. Matt was that kind of friend that over the years had turned into a brother, the guy you could be completely silent with but still know what was on ours thoughts.

We walked in to the changing room and quickly put on our gym clothes before someone saw our bruises and scars. They knew we were involved in gangs not just how serious it was and I was absolutely fine with keeping it that way. Then we went outside and waited until the other students.

One of the last person coming out was Elina and she looked damn fine in the tight gym clothes. The coach blew his whistle before he began screaming.

"Today we are running lapses, I need to see how much the all of you sucks before we start gym for real. Also, new student everybody. Her name is Elina, y'all can speak with her once you're out on the track.Okay start everybody!" The coach clapped his hands before everyone took off on the track and I smartly ran next to Elina before giving her a light push.

"Hey, you're the girl from the pizzeria."

"Yes, and you are the dude who hate Canada."

"That would be me. So how was the first day of school?"

"Good I guess. Made it to the cheerleading team, don't know if I should be happy or not over that." She lightly joked witch got an chuckle out of me.

"Well you'll definitely be popular then. Um you forgot your backpack at the pizzeria yesterday so I got it with me."

"Really, thanks. I was wondering where I had put it, do you have it with you?"

"No, I'll tell you what, for each day I'll pick an item out of the backpack and give it to you, but before you'll get it you have too tell me the story behind the item. Sounds good?" Honestly I was intrigued by this girl, I knew we never would be able to be together but at least I know had a reason for getting to know her a bit better.

"Sure, hopefully I wont have anything to private in it." She said before I sprinted over too Matt trying to get a somewhat good time on this lap.

-------------------------------------

After school I had to go pick up my sweetpea from school and shop some groceries. Cause of course Georgia wouldn't be bothered about her daughters health at all. But first I had to say goodbye to Matt and ask if he knew any deal I could take tonight, the electric bill was coming up in a few days so I needed the money.