Chapter 2.

Elina's POV:

Suddenly the annoying noise from my alarm clock and my mothers screaming filled the room, in the middle of my beauty sleep.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Elina I hope you're up!"

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"I will come up and get you"

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"ELINA ALLISON STEWART, YOU BETTER COME UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWN AND IN THE PROCESS I'LL THROW YOU'RE STUPID PHONE IN THE TRASH!" Did I mention my mom had some anger issues, no? Well she does. Especially in the mornings.

Today was my first day at Riverdell High and I would be lying if I said that I looked forward to it. But since my mother so gladly threatened to murder my phone I sort of had to get up, even though my bed looked so welcoming. It was almost like my bed begged me to stay there and cuddle up. Just a few more minutes...

"AHHHH, ARE YOU NUTS WOMEN?" After only a pair of seconds later my dear mother came, and literally dragged me down from the bed. She took my feets and started to pull in them. What did I do? Just tried to save my life and digged my nails down in the maddress.

*thump*

"Ow, my butt.." I groaned while rubbing the now sore spot on my little butt that mom let me down on.

"Great, you're up. Breakfast is downstairs sunshine. You have thirty minutes." The monster aka my mother gave me a wave and happily went to the kitchen. She's probably bipolar to.

Carefully I stood up from my carpet and made my way into the little bathroom. Since my beauty where incredible this morning, I had to poke the mirror to check that it was in fact me standing there, looking like the wife of a zombie.

Slowly I tried to make the bird nest, that I'm lucky enough to call my hair, to lay flat on my head. After five minutes of pure screaming, crying and cussing my hair was looked presentable. Then I washed my face and made sure I had no zits. When I saw that my skin was perfectly clear I only put on a small amount of concealer, a little powder, curled my lashes and applied some mascara.

During my makeup session, I stood with my mouth open like always. (Don't say you never do this).

When I was done with my makeup I checked the time and realized I we're running late. So I quickly brushed my teeth before storming over to my wardrobe. Wouldn't want my mother to come here again.

So I threw my pyjamas in the laundry basket before putting on some random underwear. After that I pulled on some bracelets and rings. Then I quickly slipped into a pair of high-wasted shorts, a orange stomach tee and pulled on my white converse before running over to my desk where my backpack was supposed to be.

Where the hell was it? I ran my hands threw my hair before taking another black backpack that would be enough for today. I'll look for the bag later I thought before sprinting down the stairs, just in time to see my mom putting on some waffles on a plate.

"Woah mom, are we celebrating something?" I asked cause it wasn't everyday that you get to see my mom cook, she worked hard and never had time to do something more than a toast in the mornings.

"Well, it's your first day in the new school and my first day to start planning Mrs.Clarks wedding. So I guess you could say that we are celebrating something."

"I should start new schools more often if this is the reward, cause these waffles are A.M.A.S.I.N.G" I said before shuffling even more waffles in my mouth, not before drenching them in syrap though.