137 | Isaac Lahey

Isaac when you walk into the boys locker room to find them, his face immediately lights up and his mouth curves into its usual smirk

"What are you smirking at, Lahey?" You asked as you looked around for the others who didn't seem to be around.

"Aren't I allowed to admire my girlfriend?" He chuckled, walking closer to you.

"I guess," You replied, a smile spreading across your lips as he wrapped his arms around your waist, "where are the others?"

"Still on the lacrosse field, I'd say we have about ten minutes before they come back..." he teased, leaning towards you and peppering kisses along your jaw line.

Before he could go further someone cleared their throat behind you both.

Isaac pulled away and turned around, glaring at Scott and Stiles.

"Get a room." Stiles pretended to gag as he grabbed his sports bag, getting ready to leave.

"Oh shut up, Stiles. You're just jealous." Isaac smirked, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Me? Jealous?" Stiles scoffed as he walked out of the locker room.

Scott shrugged before a smirk spread across his lips before leaving the locker room.

Isaac turned back to you, "now, where were we?" He asked, pressing his lips against yours forcefully.

***

less updates until the middle of june because of exams, sorry guys :(