157 | Stiles Stilinski

Whilst lying on Stiles' bed studying you caught him staring at you

"Stilinski, you should be studying." You teased as you looked over at him, nudging him slightly.

"I know... I was just admiring you and how you stick your lil' tongue out when you're concentrating." He chuckled.

"Oh, stop it, Stiles." You giggled, blushing slightly.

"You have my whole heart, y/n... you know that right?" Stiles blurted out.

"Wh-what?" You stuttered, now distracted.

Stiles rolled onto his side and propped himself up onto his elbow, "you know what," he said softly, "I love you, y/n... I always have and I always will."

"I love you too, Stiles, more than anything." You smiled.

His lips curled into a lopsided smile before he leaned forwards and kissed your lips slowly, his tongue glided across your bottom lip before he slipped his tongue inside of your mouth making you moan softly.

He pulled you closer to him, your bodies now touching as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Is this okay?" He asked softly as he began to lift your t-shirt slightly.

You nodded, "more than okay."

He smiled as his brown eyes twinkled as he looked at you, wondering how he got so lucky.

***

the rest is up to your imagination;)

i'll write some actual smut soon but in another book if you're into that stuff;)