182 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles preparing himself in the mirror of the locker room to ask you out

"Just do it, Stiles, you can do it." He mumbled to himself.

You were looking for Stiles and finally stumbled upon him talking to himself in the locker room, "Stiles?"

He nearly jumped out of his skin at your voice, "y/n?!"

He turned around and faced you, his eyes lighting up when he saw you, "uh, hey- what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, obviously." You said.

"Oh, uh..." he stuttered, gazing at you like you'd caught him doing something.

"Everything okay?" You asked softly.

"Yeah... actually, I was going to come and look for you but I guess you're here now," he smiled, inside he was trying to calm himself down, "so... I'd really like to ask you out on a date but I've been putting it off for a while because I didn't want to ruin our friendship-" he started rambling.

"I'd love to." You replied.

Stiles stared at you with his mouth open, "r-really?"

"Yes, really." You laughed.

"That's great," he smiled, "I'll pick you up tonight? Is tonight okay? If not-"

"Tonight is perfect, Stiles." You told him, you saw him look more relaxed when you replied.

"Great, I can't wait." He smiled softly.

***

would you look at that, another stiles imagine ;)
don't worry i have different characters in the next few :)