145 | Stiles Stilinski

You were sat alone at prom, watching everyone dance and have fun

You were sat alone at prom, watching everyone dance and have fun. Your date had stood you up and your friends were busy with their boyfriends.

Stiles had been watching you most of the night, he'd gone to prom with his best friend Scott who was busy dancing with Allison.

He'd wanted to ask you to prom but some other guy, who he'd already decided was a jerk, had already asked you.

A slow song began to play and he noticed you look away from the couples dancing, he decided now was the perfect opportunity to ask you.

He manoeuvred through the dancing couples and stumbled over to your table, grabbing a chair and sitting in front of you.

You looked over at Stiles who you only knew because he sat next to you in biology and he'd always make you laugh.

He smiled, "wanna dance?"

"I'm not really in the mood to dance-" you started to say but he stood up, extending his hand.

"Let me rephrase that, y/n, you're going to get up and dance with me right now because I've been watching you sit here looking sad all night." He demanded.

You sighed, looking around at the happy couples on the dance floor, then back at Stiles who was staring at you impatiently.

Taking hold of his hand, he pulled you up and dragged you over to the dance floor - just in time for an upbeat song to start playing.

He started flailing his hands around, making you laugh, "that's the smile I've been waiting to see!" He exclaimed.

He took hold of your hand and twirled you around, making you dance with him.

You had to admit it was much more fun being on the dance floor with Stiles, until another slow song started playing and the couples began moving closer again.

Stiles noticed your longing stares and he held his hand out, "slow dance with me?" He asked.

You smiled softly, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hands slipped around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"You know, you didn't deserve to be stood up." Stiles blurted out.

"Oh, um, thank you, Stiles." You sighed, deciding to rest your head on his shoulder to stop him from talking.

But he didn't.

"You look really beautiful tonight, y/n." He mumbled against your hair.

You pulled back to look at him, "you really think so?"

He nodded, his honey-brown eyes gazing into yours, "I always think you look beautiful, y/n."

You smiled, moments passed as you both swayed to the music.

His eyes flickered to your lips, "can I kiss you?" He asked nervously.

You nodded before he leaned towards you slowly, his soft lips pressed against yours slowly, savouring the moment.

He pulled away, a lopsided smile flickered across his lips, "wanna get out of here?" He asked, you raised your eyebrows.

"Uh, not like that... I meant we could go and grab something to eat or something..." he stuttered.

"I'd love to, Stiles, parties were never my scene anyway." You smiled as he led you out to his jeep.

***

i wish stiles was my date for prom lmao

+ thank you for 1k followers! it means a lot :)