36 | Isaac Lahey

Isaac ripped his t-shirt off as you lay underneath him, your hand travelled up his smooth chest

Isaac ripped his t-shirt off as you lay underneath him, your hand travelled up his smooth chest. You couldn't help admiring his toned abs.

You gasp as he throws his shirt onto the floor, "you've been hiding that underneath your shirts?" You bite your lip as he leans down towards you, his lips gently leaving quick kisses over your skin.

He smirks as his eyes lock with yours, "I can't believe how lucky I am that you're mine, y/n."

You chuckle lightly, "I think it's the other way around, Isaac."

His cool breath tickles your skin as he laughs quietly, "you're so beautiful, baby."

His fingers start to lift up your shirt, he lifts it over your head slowly and glances down, marvelling at your body.

You feel your cheeks start to burn as you feel conscious about your body but Isaac soon puts any doubts of yours aside.

"Beautiful. Just beautiful." He murmurs as he peppers kisses across your chest and stomach.

You run your fingers through his blonde curls, he rolls over and lies on the bed, pulling you on top of him.

"That's better." He smirks, pulling you down towards him and kissing you.

You pull away and rest your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat quickly.

"I love you, y/n." He says breathily.

"I love you, Isaac." You say, looking up at him to see him smiling. To you he had the most beautiful smile in the world.

***

Aw, yet again another character I miss on the show.