171 | Stiles Stilinski

One night Stiles was at the school studying late when he heard shouting coming from outside, as always he was curious as to what was happening and he grabbed his books and shoved them in his bag

One night Stiles was at the school studying late when he heard shouting coming from outside, as always he was curious as to what was happening and he grabbed his books and shoved them in his bag. He hurriedly ran outside only to see your boyfriend hitting you.

Stiles had never felt so enraged in his entire life, "hey!" He yelled, trying to distract the boys attention, but it only made him run off.

Stiles rushed over to you, his eyes widening when he saw blood gushing from a cut on your cheek.

His hands immediately found your cheeks, wiping away the blood carefully with the end of his flannel.

"Y/n..." he said softly, not knowing what else to say.

Your eyes filled with tears as you looked away from Stiles, he'd told you before that your boyfriend wasn't right for you but you refused to listen.

Stiles looked between you and your boyfriend who was in the distance, he desperately wanted to hurt him but at the same time he couldn't leave you.

"Leave him, Stiles. He's not worth it." You admitted quietly.

He looked at you with his honey, brown eyes, licking his lips nervously, "what happened?"

"I caught him with another girl but he denied it, then I wanted to break up with him and he hit me..." you said, your voice beginning to shake as tears fell down your cheeks.

"Oh, y/n..." he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him, the warmth of his body radiated against yours.

"I'm sorry I never believed you, Stiles... I thought I loved him but I never really did..." you sighed.

"You didn't?" He asked quietly.

"No, I guess I didn't think the one person I truly love would ever feel the same way back." You replied through sniffles.

"Whoever that guy is would be a fool not to love you back." Stiles said, rubbing your back mindlessly.

"Really?" You asked, looking up at him.

He smiled, dimples appearing in his cheeks, "of course."

"Theoretically... if that guy was you, what would you say?" You asked quietly.

"I would say I love you so much and I'd never hurt you, but I want you to take your time and not rush into anything." He said, his arms still wrapped around your waist.

"I really don't deserve you, Stiles," You admitted, pausing before what you would say next, "I love you."

Stiles smiled, pulling you closer to him, "come on, let me take you home so I can stitch up that cut on your cheek." He said as he lead you to his jeep.

***