83 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles stayed by your side in the hospital after you'd been injured by the Oni, they'd used a poisoned sword and the poison was spreading through your body

Stiles stayed by your side in the hospital after you'd been injured by the Oni, they'd used a poisoned sword and the poison was spreading through your body. Scott had rushed you to the hospital but there was nothing they could do.

"I'm dying, Stiles." You said slowly. Melissa had tried to do everything to help you but as a human you'd lost too much blood, the poison from the silver blade was spreading through your body.

"I don't want to lose you, y/n..." tears filled his eyes as he gripped your hand, rubbing his thumb across your hand.

"Stiles..." you said softly, you were in a lot of pain and even Scott couldn't take it away, "it's okay."

"No it's not, y/n... I had it all planned out, this was the day I was going to ask you on a date to that restaurant you've been dreaming of going to... I was going to tell you how much I love you... and now..." he shook his head as a tear slid down his cheek, he looked down sadly.

You were shocked at the words that tumbled out of his mouth, "I love you, too." You squeezed his hand, he looked up at you slowly.

"You do?" He asked, blinking back the tears forming in his eyes.

"Yes, I do... I'm sorry, Stiles." Your eyes brimmed with tears, "Stiles?"

He looked into your eyes, "yes?"

You looked down, your body was engulfed in pain, "I don't want to die." You whispered.

Stiles let go of your hand, closing his eyes, "oh god, y/n..." he didn't know what to say, his heart sunk.

"Please, tell Scott that I said thank you, without him I probably wouldn't have these extra few moments with you." You said quietly.

Stiles looked at the door as he saw Scott looking inside, a tear slid down Scott's cheek, "I think he knows." He nodded at Scott as he turned to leave.

"Stiles... I don't want you to blame yourself for this," you could tell by his facial expressions that he did, "just know that it's okay."

"But it's not okay, y/n." He sighed.

Breathing became harder as you clutched your chest, "y/n?" Stiles voice rose, cracking.

"It's okay." You smiled at him.

"No, no..." he stood up, about to get a nurse despite knowing that it wouldn't help.

"Stay." You muttered as you closed your eyes, the pain started to fade as your body shut down.

Stiles sat back down, taking hold of your hand. Neither of you said anything, just looking at each other was enough. You admired his beautiful, brown eyes as they stared back at you. The image of him stayed in your mind as you closed your eyes for the last time.

***

Sorry, but if you think this is sad get ready for what else I have prepared ;)