115 | Theo Raeken

When you tell him you need to break up because the rest of the pack think he's bad for you

"Y/n... I- I know I'm bad for you, and I know I've done some... bad things in the past but it doesn't change how I feel about you. I've fallen in love with you and whenever I see you, you make me feel like the luckiest man in the world." He tried to hold back tears but the thought of losing the only pure and good thing in his life was tearing him apart.

Your heart sunk as he spoke, you didn't want to do this but the pack were adamant you leave him as he was a danger to everyone.

"I - I'm sorry, Theo... I really do love you-" you said quietly.

"Don't say that!" He cut you off, "how can you love me if you're prepared to leave me because your friends tell you to?" His voice shook in anger.

You stepped away from him as his face fell, realising what he'd done he lowered his voice, "I'm sorry, y/n, I just love you so much..."

Your whole body ached at the thought of not being able to be with him, you didn't speak for a moment as you thought about your options. Without another thought you rushed towards him and crashed your lips against his, he was surprised at first until he kissed you back. His arms wrapped around your waist and his hands pulled you closer to him as you ran your hands through his hair. His face was wet with tears but you didn't care anymore, you'd chosen love.

After a heated make-out session you pulled away and his light green eyes gazed into yours as you rested your forehead against him.

"I'm sorry, Theo... I just can't leave you, I love you."

Theo's teary face lit up as he smiled, "I love you so much, y/n."

***