51 | Stiles Stilinski

This was it

This was it. Stiles was finally going to make it out, he ran down the train tracks but he stumbled back when a bright blue rift opened in front of him. He could hear your voice encouraging him, he ran towards it, hope building inside of him that he was finally going to see his friends again.

"I'm coming for you, y/n." He shouted into the rift.

You see a figure stumble out of the rift, you walk towards it and you see the familiar brown, floppy haired boy you fell in love with.

"Stiles!" Your voice cracks.

"Y/n!" He shouts, his eyes lock with yours and immediately tears fill your eyes.

He wraps his arms around you tightly, "I love you so much." He mutters into your hair.

"I love you, Mieczysław." You smile as he chuckles.

"How did you find out?" He asks.

"Your dad..." you smile.

"My dad... where is he?" He asks, suddenly panicking.

"He's safe," you assure him, "but we've all missed you." You look around to your friends.

Stiles rushes to Scott and wraps him in a bear hug, Scott mutters something into his ear, "You're my best friend, Stiles... you're my brother... I'm sorry."

"It's alright, man. I love you too." He chuckles as he squeezes his best friend close to him.

***